- I'm Richa, a 19-year-old book blogger from Singapore.
- I love reading (DUH). But really. I always have, ever since I was a little kid. And I'm a pretty fast reader! I usually fly through a book a day (or two).
- I love watching football. European football, not American. Glory Glory Man United!
- My favourite colours are red and black.
- I adore music, rock most of all. I play the piano and guitar, and I've always wanted to learn the drums.
- I love sports, too. Mainly basketball. But I'm down with table tennis, swimming, football (again, European football).
- I'm currently attending university in the US!
And here's a little something about City of Books -
I created City of Books in September 2012, and it was a total spur-of-the-moment decision. It was a public holiday and I was really bored, so I decided to make a book blog. I don't regret it one bit! Oh, and major thanks to my homie Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic, who helped me out a lot during the first few weeks :)
If you're wondering about how I named this blog, it's kind of based on Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments series. You know how the books all start with 'City of'? Well, I've adored that series for a long time so I just had to name my blog City of Books.
Ultimate blogger goals -
Attend a book festival(I attended the Boston Teen Author Festival in 2014, which was my first book fest! Recap post here)
- Attend BEA/ALA
Get my review quoted in a book(My review of Sworn to Transfer by Terah Edun is quoted in its sequel, Sworn to Conflict!
- I was interviewed by Priya Kanaparti, author of Dracian Legacy! Check out the interview HERE.
- Katie from Katie's Book Blog featured me on her Bloggers' Best of 2013 event! Check out my top 2013 book picks HERE.
Wanna talk to me about books or just anything in general? Email me!