Saturday, 29 August 2015

In My Mailbox #44


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

(these are just the print copies)

I'm super excited about everything I got this week! This haul includes books I got in the past two weeks as well, I think. So many new HC titles I can't wait to read.

Gifted


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
The Calling by James Frey

I got these for my birthday earlier this month. I dove right into Throne of Glass, and I loved it! I read the next books in the series too, and I'm now a huge fan. I can't wait for Queen of Shadows to release in a couple of days! I haven't read The Calling yet, but I hope to soon - it sounds so intriguing.

For Review




The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas^
Light of Day by Allison van Diepen^
Illuminate by Tracy Clark
Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor*
A Drop of Night by Stefan Bachmann*
Sword and Verse by Kathy MacMillan*
The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine*
Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers*
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan*
Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima*
The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins*
Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie*

^ARCs sent by HarperCollins International (thanks Megan!)
ARC from NetGalley (thanks Entangled Teen!)
*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HMH Books and HarperCollins!)

Wow. I adore HC for putting up so many titles on Edelweiss! I'm so excited for all of the eARCs - also, they're mostly fantasy, which I love.

I can't wait to dig into these! If you're auto-approved for HC on Edelweiss, go download them :)

13 comments:

  1. The Shadow Queen sounds great! Yet again, I do like books with the name shadow in their titles. So nevermind. I'm probably just biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG The Shadow Queen! I hope you enjoy it!

    I too got some more of the Throne of Glass series this week - I haven't read it yet though, agh, so behind!

    I hope you'll come and have a look at what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. I love all the covers.

    I Hope you enjoy reading your books and have a great week.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Into the Dim looks so good!

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!! I almost picked up some of the ARC's, but already have sooo many ARC's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful haul. I can't wait for some of those fantasy titles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul of books. I see that we got a lot of the same books this week. Harper Teen had a lot of great books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Throne of Glass! I can't wait for Into the Dim. I hope you enjoy all your books! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many amazing books ENJOY!

    Check out our STS & enter to win a personalized copy of Queen of Shadows (open INT)!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been seeing a lot of Burning Glass reviews... Curiosity... Of what it is about. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, soo many excellent books! The Shadow Queen looks like a great read and The Immortal Heights is one im highly anticipating! I hope you enjoy all your new books! Happy reading :)

    MY STS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for getting such awesome books this week :D Yay for print copy of The Immortal Heights. <3 It is SO PRETTY. And yay for so many Harper books too ;) You'll love The Shadow Queen. I did :) Happy reading Richa. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing! It looks like you got a lot of great books this past week. I don't read much fantasy, but I really should try more. I've been branching out and there really are some great titles! :)

    -Lauren
    www.letsgetbeyondtolerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!