Saturday, 18 July 2015

In My Mailbox #43


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Not too much this week, I'm mostly trying to get some older reads out of the way right now, because I only have one review book left to read! Yes, it's weird for me too. I hope some new titles I want show up on Edelweiss or NetGalley soon!

Borrowed


Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
The Pretty App by Katie Sise
Etherworld by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam
Captive by Aimée Carter

I'm glad I finally got the chance to read these! I had got eARCs of the first three up there, but didn't have time to read them during college, and then they expired. So I just had to get these from the library so I'd actually get to read them. I really liked The Pretty App! Crimson Bound and Etherworld were good but not as great as I'd expected. And I still have to get to Captive. Hopefully that'll be amazing!

For Review


Bounce by Noelle August (eARC from Edelweiss - thanks HarperCollins!)

This is currently my only review book! It still feels strange to say that. I'll probably read it this weekend and then have nothing in my review pile after. I'm excited for this, since I liked the previous books in the series, and this is supposed to be the final one.

So that's all for this week! My internship starts next week, so less time for reading from then on. But at least I'll have something productive to do! I was planning to get a head start on next semester's classes but I just can't bring myself to focus. So yay for forced productivity! Have a great week, everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books this week. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting gorgeous books this past week :) I hope you will love them all sweetie; those you haven't read yet :) Crimson Bound is gorgeous, but I'm never ever reading it :p sort of happy you were a bit disappointed by it, hih. Anyway. Hope you are having an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great haul this week, lots of awesome looking books. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    I really need to hurry up and read Captive. I think I'd need to reread book one though, I've forgotten most of what happens!

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week! I really want to check out The Pretty App because I liked The Boyfriend App. Have an awesome week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!