Saturday, 4 July 2015

In My Mailbox #42


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Firstly, happy 4th of July to all the Americans! I hope that next year I'll be in the US at this time to celebrate with everyone, but for this year I'll stick to scrolling through my friends' Facebook pictures and Snapchat stories. Book-wise, I haven't got much since my last IMM but here they are anyway!

For Review


The Next Together by Lauren James*
Another Day by David Levithan^
A Whole New World by Liz Braswell^

*ARC sent by Pansing (thanks Sasha!)
^ARCs from NetGalley (thanks Random House and Disney!)

I'm really excited to read The Next Together, since it mashes so many different genres together. I'm curious to see how that plays out. I've read Another Day, and quite liked it. Look out for my review this month! I attempted A Whole New World, but it was sadly a dnf for me, and I'm really disappointed about that. I hadn't read any review before requesting it, which I now see I should've done. Oh well, I'll remember that for next time.

So that's my haul this week! Leave a comment if you've read or are looking forward to any of these :)

5 comments:

  1. I have A Whole New World! Thank goodness for the new cover, it is much nicer than the placholder. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Richa :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Another Day and A Whole New World that I'm super excited for! Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, I cannot say I have read any of these but I like how The Next Together sounds. Books that intermix various genres make a book stand out from the typical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week! I can't wait for The Next Together. It sounds so incredibly amazing. I hope that you enjoy it. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous books Richa. <3 But aw, I'm sorry about A Whole New World :\ I actually gave it three stars. But it was not a book I will remember, hah. So disappointed by it :p Kind of glad you were too, hih :) Happy reading sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!