Saturday, 20 June 2015

In My Mailbox #41


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

It's been ages since my last IMM so I thought it was time to start it back up again! I just went to the library today, and got a bunch of YA books I've been meaning to read. It feels so good to finally have time to read! I also received a couple of HarperCollins ARCs a little while ago, so those are featured here too.

(the ARCs and library books)

Borrowed




Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Parallel by Lauren Miller
Talon by Julie Kagawa
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Guardians by Susan Kim and Laurence Klavan

I just read Nobody, and I've already started Parallel. I'm excited to read all of these books I didn't have time to read when they came out! I'm especially excited to start Talon, because I absolutely adore Julie Kagawa.

For Review




The Replaced by Kimberly Derting*
Until the Beginning by Amy Plum*
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch^
The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas^
Rogue by Julie Kagawa
Maid of Wonder by Jennifer McGowan^
Descent by Tara Fuller
Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen
The Tattooed Heart by Michael Grant^
Reckless Hearts by Sean Olin^

*ARCs sent by HarperCollins International (thanks Megan!)
^ARCS from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins and Simon & Schuster!)
†ARCs from NetGalley (thanks Harlequin TEEN, Entangled Teen, and Angry Robot!)

I know I've missed a few out because I can't remember everything I've got since my last IMM. But these are the most recent ones. I'm so stoked to read Ice Like Fire and The Immortal Heights! Both series are among my top favourite YA fantasies. I've read a few of these already, of course, and I enjoyed them. I hope I'll get to the rest of them soon!

Well, I clearly need to do these posts more often. I promise to do another in two weeks, and then maybe every two weeks until the summer ends. Hope I stick to it! Let me know if you've read any of these and if you liked them :) And also what you got this week!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. You got a few that look terrific.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read Ice Like Fire too! I really liked Snow Like, but I have a feeling that the sequel would make me love the series. Happy reading, Richa! I'm looking forward to more of your IMM posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for so many gorgeous books :D I hope you will end up loving them all sweetie. <3 Yay for The Young Elites :) I loved that one so much. And uuuugh, The Immortal Heights. <3 I LOVED IT SO MUCH. Happy reading sweet girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read most of them but good that your using this time to read a lot of books. I'm in the process of completing one book for the Summer too. Hey, if I am lucky, and my book slump allows maybe another book after that. We'll see. Have a fun time reading!
    Cassandra @ The Huge Anime Fan blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous of those two ARCs!! Great haul this week. I have to try to stay away from the library because it's not like I don't have five full shelves of a bookcase full of books I still haven't read. :-)
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I really want to read The Replaced. Parallel is one of my favorites so I'll be looking forward to your thoughts on it. Have an awesome week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED the Replaced! It was so good. Enjoy your books this week! I'm a new follower on facebook, goodreads, twitter, gfc and email!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!