Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #100: Blood Passage

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Blood Passage by Heather Demetrios


Title: Blood Passage (Dark Caravan Cycle #2)
Author: Heather Demetrios

Release date: October 6th 2015
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

A jinni who's lost everything.

A master with nothing to lose.


A revolutionary with everything to gain.


When Nalia arrives in Morocco to fulfil Malek's third and final wish she's not expecting it to be easy. Though Nalia is free from the shackles that once bound her to Malek as his slave, she's in more danger than ever before.

Meanwhile, Malek's past returns with a vengeance as he confronts the darkness within himself, and Raif must decide what's more important: his love for Nalia, or his devotion to the cause of Arjinnan freedom.

Set upon by powerful forces that threaten to break her, Nalia encounters unexpected allies and discovers that her survival depends on the very things she thought made her weak. From the souks of Marrakech to the dunes of the Sahara, The Arabian Nights come to life in this dazzling second instalment of the Dark Passage Cycle.

Firstly some exciting news - this is my hundredth WoW post! Took a while to get here but yay I finally made it to this blogging milestone!
So Blood Passage is the second book in an awesome new series, of which I adored the first book. I'm dying to read this, just the synopsis has my mouth watering.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard about this series before but I'm going to check it out! Congrats on the 100th WoW post! :-) Here's my WoW if you would like to check it out :D have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 100 WoW posts :D That is awesome. <3 Looks like an interesting book :) I really hope you'll love this book sweetie. <3 Thank you for sharing about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jinni stories are so much fun, and this one looks amazing! (Though I haven't read the first in the series; should probably do that before this one. :-D)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!