Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #93: The Immortal Heights

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas


Title: The Immortal Heights (The Elemental Trilogy #3)
Author: Sherry Thomas

Release date: October 13th 2015
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

In a pursuit that has spanned continents, Iolanthe, Titus, and their friends have always managed to remain one step ahead of the forces of Atlantis. But now the Bane, the monstrous tyrant who bestrides the entire mage world, has issued his ultimatum: Titus must hand over Iolanthe, or watch as his entire realm is destroyed in a deadly rampage. Running out of time and options, Iolanthe and Titus must act decisively to deliver a final blow to the Bane, ending his reign of terror for good.

However, getting to the Bane means accomplishing the impossible—finding a way to infiltrate his crypt in the deepest recesses of the most ferociously guarded fortress in Atlantis. And everything is only made more difficult when new prophecies come to light, foretelling a doomed effort....

Iolanthe and Titus will put their love and their lives on the line. But will it be enough?

With The Immortal Heights, Sherry Thomas brings the acclaimed Elemental Trilogy to its breathtaking conclusion.

Oh my god. This series has some of the best book covers I've ever seen, and this one is just absolutely gorgeous. I adored the first two books, and I'm so pumped for this finale! I have no doubt it's going to be amazing.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes. I am DYING to read this book too :D It is going to be the bestest. Sigh. I just simply cannot wait. <3 Gorgeous pick Richa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool cover! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it and I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this! I hope you enjoy the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out this series. Sounds awesome.
    www.theyaclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely forgot about this series! I wanted to read The Burning Sky when it first came out but still haven't picked it up ...I guess at least now I'll be able binge read the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover of this is beautiful! I can't wait to read this one as well.

    A nice WoW! Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!