Saturday, 7 March 2015

In My Mailbox #40


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

I know I haven't been keeping up with the blog at all recently :( But hopefully I'll catch up this summer after exams end! Anyway, here's the stuff I've got since my last IMM.

For Review



Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil*
Crash by Eve Silver*
Collide by Melissa West
Unleashed by Sophie Jordan^
All That Burns by Ryan Graudin^
The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer^
Mania by J.R. Johansson

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)
^ARCs sent by HarperCollins International (thanks Megan!)†ARC from NetGalley (thanks Flux!)

Well! I'm super excited to read Get Dirty and Crash, considering I adore both these series. Crash is the final book of the trilogy, so I'm kinda scared for that as well. I was on the blog tour for Collide, and I can say that I loved how Melissa West ended the series! Sci-fi fans have got to read this one.

Megan from HC International sent me a few ARCs (to my Singapore address though, so I will only get to read them in May when I go back home). I loved Uninvited, but I'm scared to read Unleashed after some reviews I read. I'm afraid I won't like it! I've read All That Burns already from Edelweiss, and I found it pretty good. Never heard of The Cemetery Boys, hopefully that's an interesting one. And I just got approved for Mania, the third book in the Night Walkers series. I can't wait for this one!

So yeah, this is my haul. Realistically I won't get to read any of these until summer break, because I still have a few spring eARCs I need to read and review. But I'm glad I got these! So what have you guys got this week? Anything in common with my haul?

5 comments:

  1. The Cemetery Boys sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my friends have given rave reviews to the Cemetry Boys. Awesome haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I loved Gravity but I still have to read the rest of the series. Cemetery Boys sounds pretty good! I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for pretty books sweetie :D I haven't read any of these, but they look awesome ;p hope you'll love them all. <3 Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you're a Singaporean blogger! I can hardly believe it HAHAHA. Nice to meetcha, I'm from Singapore too. And lovely book haul you've got there ;)

    Maryam @ Captain Swan Bookishhh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!