Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #88: The Death Code

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings


Title: The Death Code (The Murder Complex #2)
Author: Lindsay Cummings

Release date: April 21st 2015
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

With short, fast-paced, alternating point-of-view chapters, The Death Code starts several weeks after The Murder Complex ended. Zephyr keeps the secret about Meadow close—that if she dies, The Murder Complex will be destroyed, too. Meadow, desperate to find her brother, father, and little sister, is determined to fearlessly fight to the end, even if it means sacrificing herself and her friends, new and old. The Death Code introduces a memorable cast of secondary characters and delivers a vivid and scary thrill ride read.






I can't wait to find out more about this world, especially since we don't get many answers in The Murder Complex, from what I remember. I'm really intrigued by the concept of this series, and I hope this book will have all the action and suspense I'm expecting from it!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read book one yet, but I am curious too :D I hope you'll love this book when you read it sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!