Saturday, 17 January 2015

In My Mailbox #39


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Hi guys! I'm pretty excited about this week's review books :)

For Review



The Replaced by Kimberly Derting*
The Leveller by Julia Durango*
The Cage by Megan Shepherd*
Illusionarium by Heather Dixon*
Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott^

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)
^ARC sent by publisher (thanks Scholastic!)

All the Edelweiss books up there are sci-fi, which I think is an awesome coincidence since that's my favourite genre at the moment. I'm so excited for all of these, especially for The Replaced, which is the sequel to The Taking. Also, Salt & Stone arrived over winter break but since I was back in Singapore, I could only collect the package when I returned to Boston. So I got it yesterday, and freaked out when I opened it! I cannot wait to see where this series goes.

Yep, that's it for today. Hopefully I'll get time to read these sometime soon. Uni is already becoming filled with work, so I don't know when I'll get to them.. but I will this semester for sure! What did you guys get in the mail this week? :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books. You are so lucky to get an ARC of Salt and Stone. I hope you love it along with the rest of your books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for bunch of pretty books. <3 I hope you will end up loving them all sweetie :D I got some of them too, hih ;p I'm excited about The Cage. <3 Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretties! I also have The Cage, Illusionarium, and Salt & Stone for review. I was ehhh about The Taking so I'm not going to read The Replaced. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Richa :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I've been seeing some mixed reviews for Illusionarium. I'm very curious to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books are all so new to me! I'm gonna add this to my to be read list for sure! :)
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!