Saturday, 13 December 2014

In My Mailbox #38


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

This is my last IMM before I head back to Singapore for winter break! It's a short one :)
(Also, I'm so freaking excited to go back home in a couple of days 
❤)

For Review


Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge*
Rebound by Noelle August*
Make it Last by Megan Erickson*
Deviate by Tracy Clark^

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)
^ARC from NetGalley (thanks Entangled Teen!)

I'm so excited to read Crimson Bound! It's one of my most anticipated books of 2015, I think. Can't wait to see what kind of twists Rosamund Hodge will add into it. I'm also looking forward to Rebound and Make it Last, even though I'm going to stop reading New Adult pretty soon. I'm just going to continue with the few series I've already started. I can't wait for Deviate, because the first book was great and it introduces a setting and culture I haven't really read about before.

As I mentioned, this is a super short IMM. I'm slowly getting back into reading like I used to! Ironically this happens just around finals week. I'm not swamped this week though, thank god. Only one final for me (Y)

Anyway, let me know what you guys got in the mail this week! :)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I see that you got Make It Last. Make It Last sounds so very good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Crimson Bound! I'm looking forward to reading that one. Tracy Clark's series looks like a pretty good one. I hope you enjoy your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay :D Pretty books. <3 I hope you'll love them all. I also have Crimson Bound. <3 but I peeked, and I'm not happy :p Sigh. Still, I will read it :) Hope you'll love it. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited for Rebound and Crimson Bound. Loved the first books in those series! Enjoy! Happy Holidays & Happy Reading!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started Deviate and liking it. Enjoy your new books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and don't forget to enter our current GIVEAWAYS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!