Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #82: Reborn

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Reborn by Jennifer Rush


Title: Reborn (Altered #3)
Author: Jennifer Rush

Release date: January 6th 2014
Publisher: Little, Brown
Genre: Young Adult Science Fiction

An action-packed, romantic, and suspenseful third book in the Altered series.

The Branch is in shambles, but Anna, Sam, Cas, and Nick can't rest easy. Remnants of the organization lurk unseen and the flashbacks to their old lives are only getting stronger--especially Nick's.

Following scattered memories and clues from his Branch file, Nick sets off alone in search of answers and in search of the girl who haunts his dreams. But the sleepy town where she lives in full of secrets and Nick soon learns that uncovering their shared past may have deadly consequences.



NICK'S BOOK! Oh gosh this is one of my most anticipated 2015 books. I adore this series so, so much. Not even kidding, it just keeps getting better. I can't wait for Reborn to blow my mind like the others did! For those of you who haven't picked up this series yet, DO IT NOW.


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this book as well. I've always been curious why Nicky-poo is such a cranky pants! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY :D Great pick sweetie. <3 I loved book one. But have yet to read book two :( hmph. Will soonish re-read book one so that I can read it. <3 and excited for this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yes! I am such a huge fan of this series so I can't wait to get hold of this one as well.

    Have a great week & happy reading :-) Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!