Saturday, 4 October 2014

In My Mailbox #36


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Wow, I haven't done one of these in almost two months! I've been so busy with uni starting and I've had pretty much no time to read :( But I have got quite a few books though! Some from BTAF 2014 (check out my recap post here!) and some from Edelweiss because HarperCollins generously put up so many awesome titles recently.

For Review



Ghost Heart by Ripley Patton
Storm by Danielle Ellison^
Polaris by Mindee Arnett*
King by Ellen Oh*
Death Marked by Leah Cypess*
Etherworld by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam*
All That Burns by Ryan Graudin*
The Pretty App by Katie Sise*

^ARC from NetGalley (thanks Entangled Publishing!)
*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)

EEEEEP. All those Harper titles! So so excited to read Death Marked and Etherworld! I didn't love Avalon and All That Glows, but I'm looking forward to their sequels to see how the story turns out. I've already read Ghost Heart, and I loved it. My review is here, if you want to check it out :)
I loved The Boyfriend App, and here's hoping The Pretty App will be just as good. I haven't read Prophecy by Ellen Oh yet, but I intend to very soon. And then I won't have to wait for King! I can finally binge-read a series.

Bought


Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Deception's Princess by Esther Friesner

These are all signed and personalized, since I got them at the Boston Teen Author Festival. I haven't read any of these yet, but I can't wait to. Especially Never Fade!


All the lovely swag I got at BTAF! Picture also featured in my recap post.

This has been an awesome week for me as a book blogger, with BTAF and all the new Harper titles that I've been looking forward to. Hopefully I'll get time to read more soon.. though that's a bit doubtful right now.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Are you excited to read any of these? And what did you get this week! Leave me a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. YAY for bunch of awesome books :D And gorgeous swag too. <3 Hope you love all of it sweetie :) Buut, omg. Death Marked. I have a print ARC. I will not read it. Nooo. The romance thing is SO BAD :( And my heart is forever broken. Sigh. Best of luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the beauties! I hope you enjoy your new babies!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never Fade!! I haven't read Alexandra Bracken yet but I so so badly want to. xD I'm dyyyying for my library to get some of her books in! Scarlet and Polaris also look deliciously good! My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime Harper Teen puts out titles on Edelweiss, I get a few and can't resist them. Great stack of books. King has a pretty cover.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!