Monday, 18 August 2014

Short Hiatus

Sup everybody! So it's almost the end of summer, and in three days I will be heading off to the US to start university. Cue total freak out moment! I will be super busy over the next few days packing almost my entire life into a couple of suitcases (yes, I'll be back in Singapore this December for winter break but still).

And once I get to uni, I'll again be super busy settling in, meeting new people, etc. So I decided to take a little hiatus on the blog, just a couple of weeks until classes begin and I'm not confused about the whole process anymore.

So that's it for now, then! And I will see you guys again sometime in the beginning of September. I'm really excited to start a new chapter in my life, and a really important one at that. Living in a whole new country all the way across the world, it's going to be weird but I can't wait ❤ 

Also, I will finally get to meet authors and attend book signings/festivals and gosh it's going to be awesome.

10 comments:

  1. YAY UNI!! Which uni? I feel like I've asked you this already. BUT YAY USA!! If you're anywhere near me, I'll come visit :D

    Best of luck with the coming semester! I'll be heading into year two!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to Tufts! (and yeah I think I told you a while ago hahah)
      Thank you :D And good luck to you as well for sophomore year <3

      Delete
    2. OHHH I REMEMBER NOW :D You're gunna rock it there, girl!!

      Delete
  2. Have an awesome time at uni!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in traveling and getting acclimated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Hope you have an awesome time at university!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!