Saturday, 9 August 2014

In My Mailbox #35


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Some lovely titles this week! *Sigh* I love books.

For Review



Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes*
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard*
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas*
Make it Right by Megan Erickson*
Perfection by J.L. Spelbring^
Day 21 by Kass Morgan^

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)
^ARCs from NetGalley (thanks Spencer Hill and FSB!)

Those three up there are all 2015 releases that I'm very excited about. So glad Harper put those up this early! I can't wait to dig into them, especially A Wicked Thing - that sounds amaaaazing. I read Make it Right a little while ago, it was a cute read :) Excited for the next one. And Perfection I was honestly surprised to see pop up on NetGalley since it released last year, but I still want to read it, so what the hell (Y) Also, I just got approved for Day 21, and I'm so so excited! This is the sequel to The 100, and I'm very curious to see what happens next.

Borrowed


Dualed by Elsie Chapman
Divided by Elsie Chapman

Aren't those covers just beautiful? I read both of these, and really liked them. Especially the second one. I don't know if there will be another book, but there's definitely the possibility of it and I'm hoping for one, because this dystopian world is really fascinating.

Gifted


The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Elite by Kiera Cass

Got these from a friend and fellow book blogger - thanks for the awesome birthday gift, Rabiah ❤ I've been wanting to read this series for a while, and now that it's ended I can binge-read them anytime!

I'm really happy with all of these. And really excited for the ARCs I haven't read yet! What did you guys get in your mailbox this week? :)

6 comments:

  1. YAY for lots of pretty books :D I also got Liars, Inc. <3 Hoping it will be a good book. Crossing my fingers :) Anyway. Happy reading sweetie. <3 I hope you love all these awesome books :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week. I need to hurry up and reread The Selection and The Elite so that I can finally get to The One, have had that for so long but still haven't got to it. I hope you enjoy all of your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm interested in a bunch of these, too. Enjoy!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome Harper books! I also have Liars, Inc., A Wicked Thing, and Red Queen. I stopped there, my review pile is endless LOL. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Richa!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy all of your new books!

    I'm hoping more from Elsie's word too - I think she's working on something else right now, but we never know!! :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Selection has been sitting on my shelf for more than a year now. It is time to read it! Dualed also seems really cool :). Happy reading, Richa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!