Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #77: Killer Instinct

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Title: Killer Instinct (The Naturals #2)
Author: Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Release date: November 4th 2014
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal

Seventeen-year-old Cassie Hobbes has a gift for profiling people. Her talent has landed her a spot in an elite FBI program for teens with innate crime-solving abilities, and into some harrowing situations. After barely escaping a confrontation with an unbalanced killer obsessed with her mother’s murder, Cassie hopes she and the rest of the team can stick to solving cold cases from a distance.

But when victims of a brutal new serial killer start turning up, the Naturals are pulled into an active case that strikes too close to home: the killer is a perfect copycat of Dean’s incarcerated father—a man he’d do anything to forget. Forced deeper into a murderer’s psyche than ever before, will the Naturals be able to outsmart the enigmatic killer’s brutal mind games before this copycat twists them into his web for good?

With her trademark wit, brilliant plotting, and twists that no one will see coming, Jennifer Lynn Barnes will keep readers on the edge of their seats (and looking over their shoulders) as they race through the pages of this thrilling novel.

One of my most anticipated books of the year! The Naturals is one of my favourite YA books ever, and I have so many questions after the end of that one. I can't wait to see these characters again and find out more stuff and get caught up in another delicious mystery!

9 comments:

  1. I hope you'll enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read The Naturals yet but I want to. Great pick! :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to read the first book but thanks for sharing.

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I LOVED The Naturals, anything to do with Criminology I'll read anyway, but since it's Profiling, yup, couldn't not read it. Can't wait to see where it goes next! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! I haven't heard of this one yet. I have to go check it out!

    Come check out my blog and maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Naturals has been on my TBR list since it came out! it looks so good, i just have to make room for it before this one comes out :)

    Nemo @ Blame it on the book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, yay :D Great pick sweetie. <3 I hope you will enjoy this one. I'm glad you loved book one so much :) And ack. I do like this cover ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I am really excited about this one too!! I liked the first one so so much, and I can't wait to see where the author takes these characters. Awesome pick! My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't started this series yet, is it one I need to read?
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!