Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #12: Top Ten Favourite TV Shows

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and it features top ten lists of various topics.

This is my first TTT in quite a while, mostly because I was waiting for a topic I really liked. And here it is! This week's topic has nothing to do with books - we can pick our top ten movies or TV shows. 
I love TV, and it's going to be hard to pick a top ten. SO. I will leave comedies out of this. Only dramas here! And in no particular order. Also, random collages of pictures. In some cases more than one picture for a show because I just couldn't pick.


So here are my top 10 favourite dramas on TV, both current and ended!



In the order shown in the collages - 

Merlin ~ One Tree Hill ~ Sherlock ~ Firefly ~ Arrow ~ Breaking Bad ~ Suits ~ White Collar ~ Doctor Who ~ Once Upon a Time

The list may change over time but for now this is it! What are your favourite TV shows? Any that we have in common? :)

4 comments:

  1. Firefly is amazing and almost made my list as well! Once Upon a Time is one I need to catch up with, hopefully before it continues again on TV :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooh Sherlock, Doctor Who, Once Upon a time, these are all amazing choices!

    Check out my TTT!

    I’m also currently running a Giveaway!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post sweetie. <3 YAY for lots of awesome shows :D Ack, I love One Tree Hill too. And Once Upon a Time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I love Doctor Who and have been following it ever since I was kid! As for Sherlock, love it, although I still need to see the latest season. I watched Merlin from the beginning since it aired by stopped a while back because of disinterest. I want to restart sometime soon though. As for Once Upon a Time, I recently started watching it and have enjoyed finishing season 2 just now.

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/07/girl-missing-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!