Saturday, 28 June 2014

In My Mailbox #34


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Not too many this week, but I'm so so happy with a few of these!

For Review/Blog Tour




Until We Fly by Courtney Cole
Synchrony by Cindy Ray Hale
Stone of Destiny by Laura Howard*
Stay with Me by J. Lynn^
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White^

*ARC from NetGalley (thanks Indie Inked!)
^ARC from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)

EEEEPPPP I got Stay with Me! I'm so glad I grabbed it as soon as I saw it, because I think it wasn't supposed to go up that early, and it's taken down for now. So yay me! I'm so so excited to read it. Until We Fly was totally awesome, and I really hope there are more books coming. And I'm really excited to read Illusions of Fate! The other two, unfortunately, were meh. But it's all good, because Stay with Me (Y)

Gifted


This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

My friend got me this as an early birthday present, since she won't be here on my actual birthday. And I'm so so happy she got me this! I've wanted to read this for ages, especially since I love music and it plays a big part in this book. Thanks so much for this, Ippy!

So yep, that's my haul this week. What do you guys think? Have you read any of these, or are you excited to? Leave me a comment :)

19 comments:

  1. I am oozing with jealousy over Stay With Me. I'm pre-approved for Harper Teen titles, but not regular Harper ones. Though, I generally get them. I requested it and then went back a couple days ago and saw it had been removed. Sigh. I guess I'll wait completely impatiently for them to put it back up. I do hope you love it!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection :) I had Stay With Me on my Waiting on Wednesday post last week, I think. Happy reading!

    My StS

    Kacii at The Kooky Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Song is AMAZING! Seriously, I had such a book hangover after that. ALL THE STARS. x)
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh Illusion of Fate looks good.

    Maura @ yaaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. TSWSYL!!!! One of my favorites! I hope you love it! And I am curious about Stone of Destiny! I read the first book for a blog tour!

    Happy Reading!!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. Stone of Destiny looks interesting and different. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Haul! And Happy Early Birthday! I'm sure you'll like This Song Will Save Your Life. Happy Reading!

    Our StS! Nikki @ Lazy Book Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Somehow that cover of Illusions of Fate really catches my eye. Intriguing! I hope you enjoy all these.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! Hope you enjoy all of these :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, Stay With Me! I did not know it was on Edelweiss! That's awesome that you grabbed it before they took it down. I started off the series pretty badly, but I enjoyed the second full novel in the series. I also got Illusions of Fate! I think I forgot to put it in my post. Oops! Going to add it now, thank you ;D

    Have a fabulous weekend, Richa!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul, will be waiting for those reviews ;)

    My few additions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these books look really awesome! Hope that you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard so many good things about This Song Will Save Your Life. Happy reading!

    My STS:
    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not much into YA contemporary but I do love seeing them pretty covers.
    Enjoy going through your stack!

    <a href="http://readandshelved.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/showcasing-my-stack/>My haul</a>

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been wanting to read This Song Will Save Your Life for ages as well, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Soon, perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Illusions of Fate! I didn't even know it went up on EW since I haven't checked it in like a week, so just downloaded it. Really hoping it's as good as it sounds, because I'm 50/50 with Kiersten White's. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh, I did enjoy This Song Will Save Your Life :) Cute book. <3 Happy reading sweetie :D Lots of gorgeous books. Fingers crossed you will love them all. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great haul! I got Illusions of Fate this week too and can't wait to start it! Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!