Saturday, 7 June 2014

In My Mailbox #33


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

My last IMM was back in April, since I was on hiatus during May. So since then, I've got a LOT of books! Almost my entire haul is from Edelweiss, and I'm also really excited about some physical ARCs from the very awesome Megan at HarperCollins.

(These are the HarperCollins ARCs I received)

Bought


Altered by Jennifer Rush
Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

I found the new paperback for Altered and I loved it so much that I bought it on the spot even though I've already read the book. I adore it though, and will probably read it many times over! As for Ignite Me, I ordered one ages ago but The Book Depository sent me a hardback instead of a paperback. So my friend bought a paperback this month and we switched our books so I now have a paperback to match the rest of the series (Y)

For Review/Blog Tour


Wild by Alex Mallory^
Echoes of Us by Kat Zhang^
Free to Fall by Lauren Miller^
How to Meet Boys by Catherine Clark^
In the End by Demitria Lunetta^
The Warrior by Victoria Scott
Sworn to Defiance by Terah Edun
Copper Ravens by Jennifer Allis Provost
Don't You Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn*
Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker*
Get Even by Gretchen McNeil*
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch*
Reluctantly Royal by Nichole Chase*
Make it Count by Megan Erickson*
Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant*
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray*
The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas*
Empire of Shadows by Miriam Forster*
Deliverance by C.J. Redwine*

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)
^ARCs from HarperCollins International (thanks Megan!)
†ARC from NetGalley (thanks Entangled Teen!)

Whew. That took a while! I've already read a few of these - loved Free to Fall so much. Honestly one of the best books I've read in a while. How to Meet Boys wasn't great, though. The Warrior and Sworn to Defiance were both pretty awesome! Make it Count and Reluctantly Royal were enjoyable. Don't You Forget About Me was a dnf, sadly.

I'm so so excited for so many of these! Primarily The Perilous Sea and Snow Like Ashes. Oh, and Deliverance! Basically the next couple of months are going to be filled with awesome in terms of reading.

So yeah, that's what I've got since my last haul. I love HarperCollins for putting up so many amazing titles on Edelweiss! Leave me a comment if you've read any of these/are excited for them. And link me your haul so I can see what you've got :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I'm particularly drooling over your Edelweiss selection. You've got some great books there! I hope you enjoy everything that you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh GOSH. This is amazing!! You are so lucky! And for a second there I thought Echoes of Us and Free to Fall were in the same series. lol! I was confused there, hehe, funny how similar they look, eh? OMG, though, so much awesome. I hope you like Ignite Me! It's my favourite of the 3. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic haul! Make It Count is one of my recent faves. I adored it. I have ARCs of quite a few of the others too. I hope you love them all!

    My StS + Bonus Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, I have a Wild and Free to Fall and need to get them read. :) (Actually started Free to Fall and it's been interesting so far.) Enjoy your reads and weekend!

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/stacking-the-shelves-cowboys-and-more/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got an amazing haul of books this week. I hope you love them all so very much.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, Richa! i hope you'll enjoy these, and how lucky! I can never get Harper to send me any ARCs. Lol. Oh well. You win some, you lose some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great haul! I can't wait to read Snow Like Ashes. Enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I can't wait to read Messenger of Fear. I love Michael Grant's Gone series so much. A Thousand Pieces of You sounds so good! I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Free to Fall, I so need to get a copy. I loved (Don't You) Forget About Me, a crazy one for sure, so keep that in mind. :) I'd read A Thousand Pieces of You anyway since it's Claudia Gray, but it helps that it sounds amazing and has such a gorgeous cover! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hated 'Don't you forget about me', it was just rubbish! So jealous of 'Echoes of Us' though, I really want that one! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited for those Harper fall releases! They look like amazing reads. I can't wait to read Snow Like Ashes! It's nice to hear that you loved Free to Fall. I've had my eye on that one and will probably get it sometime. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    P.S. I'm actually featuring Sara Raasch on my blog today. There's a snippet for the book and an international giveaway for a swag pack. Since you're excited to read SLA, I think you would like the post. :)
    http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2014/06/class-of-2014-day-5-sara-raasch_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay :D So many amazing books sweetie. <3 I hope you will love them all :) Sigh. HarperCollins on Edelweiss is amazing, aren't they? :D I just read The Perilous Sea, and I loved it so much. <3 Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!