Sunday, 1 June 2014

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! It's been a long and crazy month but I'm finally done with IB exams and high school. Gosh, I still can't get over it. No more high school! I also graduated about a week ago, it's still really weird for me. And I just got back from a grad trip in Koh Samui, Thailand. It was incredible!


This is the view from the beautiful villa we stayed at. I miss it already 

Anyway, I haven't been able to read much in May, so I've got a lot to catch up on. Especially May and June reviews. So yes, there will be a lot of review posts in the next couple of months. I'm very excited to be back in the blogging world! Especially since we barely got any wifi at Koh Samui.

Oh, one more thing. This is my 600th post on the blog! I find that a pretty cool milestone. Alright, that's all I wanted to say. I didn't want to make a long and dragged out post so yeah. Peace out (Y)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating!!! I've still got eight more exams to get through, but then I'm free :) Have fun getting back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome back! I really missed your posts. Congratulations on graduating though! It's such an amazing achievement. I just went to my brother's graduation on Friday so I know how awesome it is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! I am SO jealous :D Thailand looks awesome. <3 I hope you had the most amazing time :) love the photo. And yay for being back :D Excited to have you back, hih. <3 Can't wait for your next blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Looks like you were in bliss for a bit! I'm jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats on the 600th post! Also, welcome back to us :D The IB must've been tough, haha. I will be entering into that soon enough myself! What subjects did you take? And congrats on graduating. Plenty more opened up to you now ;)

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/06/city-of-heavenly-fire-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!