Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #69: Collide

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Collide by Melissa West


Title: Collide (The Taking #3)
Author: Melissa West
Release date: December 2nd 2014
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Genre: Young Adult Science Fiction

Ari Alexander is now back on Earth, and the world she left behind has been turned upside down. A new leader has risen to power, her friends have become her enemies, and Jackson is thought to be trapped on Loge with her archrival, Zeus.

Now Ari must determine who is the true enemy before Zeus attacks and Earth is forced into a battle of the dominant species.

Will Ari and Jackson’s love give them the strength to survive the greatest war in human history?




I've been waiting so long for this book! The cover was recently released, and I think it's just as pretty as the previous two. Though the cover of Gravity is still my favourite. Book 2, Hover, ended on a cruel cliffhanger, so I really can't wait to see what happens in this one.


12 comments:

  1. OH YESSSSSSSSSSSS! I am so freaking excited for this one!!!!!!!!!! I love Melissa and this series is just AMAZING. Jackson is so swoon-worthy I just can't even! That scene in Hover, you so know the one I'm talking about, I almost DIED. Ok. Fangirling over. Awesome WOW Richa. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start this series so that I don't feel so left out every time I see the pretty covers! :)

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really heard of this series but the cover is awesome and it sounds pretty good, hope you enjoy it when the wait is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, not really my type of read, but I hope that you enjoy reading this when you do! :D
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Dress Up That Cover #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started this series yet. So glad you are loving it . Enjoy this one when you get to read it :D

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cover is very pretty! This is one of those series I was excited for but then I forgot! I need to get on board with this one soon, it sounds great!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I still haven't read the second yet, I did enjoy the first but was a little disappointed with the ending. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I suck. As I have yet to read the first two books.. but I own them. And I will pre-order this, and then I will read them all :D Very excited. Amazing pick sweetie. <3 I adore these book covers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought the first book in this series a few weeks ago. I love the covers of the whole series! Great pick =D
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have yet to read this series! I had my eye on it around the time Hover released, but I haven't decided whether I want to read it or not. Hopefully this one goes well for you!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the cover to Collide! Sounds like a series I'd enjoy!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving this series and can't wait to get hold of this book! December seems so far away.

    A nice WoW! Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!