Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #68: Stone Cold Touch

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Title: Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements #2)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release date: October 28th 2014
Publisher: Harlequin TEEN
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal

Every touch has its price.

Layla Shaw is trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life—no easy task for a seventeen-year-old who’s pretty sure things can’t get worse. Her impossibly gorgeous best friend, Zayne, is forever off-limits thanks to the mysterious powers of her soul-stealing kiss. The Warden clan that has always protected her is suddenly keeping dangerous secrets. And she can barely think about Roth, the wickedly hot demon prince who understood her in ways no one else could.

But sometimes rock bottom is only the beginning. Because suddenly Layla’s powers begin to evolve, and she’s offered a tantalizing taste of what has always been forbidden. Then, when she least expects it, Roth returns, bringing news that could change her world forever. She’s finally getting what she always wanted, but with hell literally breaking loose and the body count adding up, the price may be higher than Layla is willing to pay…

OMG GUYS. Flailing over here! You guys probably know how much I adored White Hot Kiss. And I love this cover even more than the first. I can't wait to find out what's in store for Layla next, and of course more Roth and Zayne ;)


4 comments:

  1. Yeah.. I have yet to read anything by Jennifer, lol (A) but her books sounds awesome. And this looks good. I hope you will love it sweetie :) Great pick. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love JLA books a lot. I still need to read the 1st one in this series. Great choice this week.

    Grace
    books of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I haven't read White Hot Kiss yet but I have heard nothing but great things and this one sounds like it will be no different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her books but this series I am skipping. Great pick!
    Check out our WOW.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!