Saturday, 26 April 2014

In My Mailbox #32


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

I haven't got much in the last few weeks, since I'm gearing up for final exams in *gasp* just over a week! I've decided not to read for the entirety of exams. Also, the blog will be on hiatus. I'll have a post on that up soon! Anyway, here's what I've got.

For Review


ARC of Blades of Magic by Terah Edun
ARC of Waiting for You by Heather Huffman
Some Fine Day by Kat Ross^
Feral by Holly Schindler*


^ARC from NetGalley (thanks Strange Chemistry!)
*ARC from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)

I've read Waiting for You, and it's amazing. Just as awesome as Heather's previous books. I'd recommend these books to literally everyone! I'll get around to Blades of Magic and Some Fine Day in June after exams. Strange Chemistry always has great sci-fi YA novels, so I'm really looking forward to Kat Ross's debut. Feral's been up on Edelweiss for a while now, but I just went over Harper's titles again and it seemed pretty intriguing to me, so I grabbed it. Hope it's good!

Won


I won these from a giveaway at Bewitched Bookworms. Thanks Danny for the giveaway, and Wendy for sending (and signing) these awesome bookmarks! Yes, all four are signed, in different ways. I love them! I adore the Sweet Trilogy. Still need to read See Me, though.

Received from author


I ordered these from a form on Terah Edun's website, and I was so excited when they arrived a few days ago! The Courtlight series has some of the prettiest covers I've seen, so of course the bookmarks are gorgeous. All signed, and the little card on the side is signed too :) Thanks so much for these, Terah!

So that's it for now. And there won't be another IMM for at least a month, on account of my hiatus. I'm beginning to freak out a little about exams now.. So I'd love for you guys to get my mind off of them! Leave a comment, talk about books or anything or link your book hauls :)

14 comments:

  1. Great haul, I have Feral and Some Fine Day too but the other two books are new to me. Hurrah for bookmarks, you can never have enough :)

    Happy reading and good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love swag. That was so nice of the authors to sign them. you got a few that are new to me. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend.

    Grace
    books of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued by Feral. I've seen it around a few blogs now. I hope you enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Feral for review, so excited.Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul. I'm curious about Holly Schindler's book.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! Jealous. <3 Gorgeous signed bookmarks :) Getting swag is the best. Sigh. And gorgeous looking books as well :D Hope you enjoy everything sweetie. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck in your exams! :-)

    A nice haul! I recently read Feral and enjoyed it. Loving your swag.

    Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH! Feral sounds absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read that one! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I have Feral to, but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feral, yes! Seriously can't wait to read it. Congrats on winning the signed swag! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I have so many bookmarks, but love it when I receive more! Also I don't think I've heard of the books you've received before, but I hope you end up enjoying them! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice swag :) I hope you enjoy all of your books

    My Weekly Wrap Up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul, lots of interesting looking books this week. You got some awesome swag as well! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!