Saturday, 29 March 2014

In My Mailbox #31


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Here's what I've got in the past couple of weeks! There were a lot of new Harper titles on Edelweiss yesterday but I limited myself to just two.

For Review



Camp Payback by J.K. Rock^
Played by Liz Fichera^
Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick*
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack*
Boomerang by Noelle August*
Rites of Passage by Joy Hensley*
In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis*

^ARCs from NetGalley (thanks Spencer Hill and Harlequin TEEN!)
*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks Simon & Schuster and HarperCollins!)

The only ones I've read out of these so far are Camp Payback and All Lined Up. Loved both! I'm very excited to read Black Ice. I love Becca Fitzpatrick. I'm actually surprised they put the ARC up so early, since it releases in October.

I'm definitely looking forward to the rest as well. Veronica Rossi co-writing a New Adult novel? Yes please! I'm intrigued by the companion to Not a Drop to Drink as well. I hadn't heard of Rites of Passage before seeing the title yesterday, but it seems awesome so hopefully I'll love it.

That's it for today! What did you guys get this week? Are you excited about any of the titles I've featured? Leave a comment and let me know!

17 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these before. Some of the authors, but not the books. I'm curious about A Handful of Dust -- I should look that up.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh you've got A Handful of Dust??! SO JEALOUS. XD lol I hope you enjoy it. I'm so smitten with the cover, but I adored the first book. Just, argh, the feels are all returning. Happy reading! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Ice is the only one I've heard about before, but all of them look really intriguing! :) Enjoy your books and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Rites of Passage! I really like the cover for Black Ice as well.
    Happy reading and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so need to read Boomerang. I love Veronica Rossi, so hell yah. Sign me up!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. black ice is popular this week. A lot of these are new to me.

    Grace
    books of love

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYAYAY I also downloaded Black Ice this week! I cannot wait to read it!! I got Played last week, and I also downloaded In a Handful of Dust. To be honest, I wasn't wild about Not a Drop To Drink, but I liked it enough to be curious about the companion sequel. I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Richa!! :)

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In A Handful Of Dust is a really gorgeous cover, reminds me of Taken for some reason. Happy reading!

    ★ Under The Mountain is Un-Stacking Her Shelves ★

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh Black Ice sounds good, I've added it to my list! Happy reading. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing week! Enjoy your new haul

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul! I love both Cora Carmack and Becca Fitzpatrick and can't wait to read their books :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul. I've seen Played a lot recently, I really like the look of that one. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun to see our book lined up with all these other awesome reads!!! Dying to read All Lined Up...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked up Rites of Passage, too. :) Sounds amazing! Happy reading.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay :D Lots of awesome. <3 I got declined for Black Ice :p but that's okay. Not sure if I want to read it yet. Hmm. Anyway. I hope you will enjoy all of these :D Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Boomerang looked so good earlier I went and requested it! Fingers crossed! Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!