Saturday, 8 March 2014

In My Mailbox #30


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Wow, it's been 5 weeks since my last IMM. I guess I just haven't had the time to make one since then. But I've definitely got a whole lot of books, so I'll just show them all here :)

(these are just the print copies)

Bought


Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

I preordered a paperback from The Book Depository because my previous two books are in paperback, but they ended up sending me a hardcover -.- Oh well. Either way, I adored this book so much. You can read my gushing review of it here!

For Review/Blog Tour






Push by Eve Silver*
Renegade by Debra Driza*
On the Fence by Kasie West*
Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins*
Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowan*
Chasing Before by Lenore Appelhans*
Born of Deception by Teri Brown*
Grimnirs by Ednah Walters^
Knight Assassin by Rima Jean
Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn
The Hazards of a One Night Stand by Alyssa Rose Ivy+
Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster+
Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen
Stakeout by Nikki Jefford
Sworn to Secrecy by Terah Edun
As You Turn Away by Molli Moran
The Devil's Temptation by Toni De Palma

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins and Simon & Schuster!)
^ARC from NetGalley (thanks Firetrail Publishing!)
ARCs from Entangled Teen
+ARCS from Inkslinger PR
ARCs from blog tour organizers
ARCs from authors (thanks Terah and Molli!)

Whew, that's a whole lot from the past few weeks! I'm so freaking excited for so many of the Edelweiss ones. Especially Sweet Reckoning and Push! I've read some of these already - a few were great, but some weren't as good as expected. I'm hoping to get through all the Edelweiss ones in the next month or so.

Won




Splintered by A.G. Howard
Unhinged by A.G. Howard
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens

I won Splintered a while ago, but the copy I received was damaged so The Book Depository sent a replacement. I also got Unhinged from Jena at Shortie Says. Thanks, Jena! I loved reading it. And the Faking Normal package - I totally squealed! It contains a signed ARC of the book, a wristband, a signed bookmark, and a T-shirt! Thanks for all of this, Courtney :)

Received from author


I got a signed bookmark of Blurred (Kissed by Death #2) from Tara Fuller! Isn't it pretty? Thanks, Tara!

So that's my haul from the past month or so - I've read quite a few, but I've still got a lot more to read. And I can't wait to! What did you guys get this week?

20 comments:

  1. Ahh! Faking Normal :D Loved that book. But omg. I did not get a bookmark! SO JEALOUS. Looking gorgeous. I hope you love everything sweetie :) Happy reading. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! So many gorgeous covers! On the Fence, Stolen Songbird…so many great books - very jealous :) Hope you enjoy all your great reads!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Look at all those gorgeous books! I still have Unhinged and Ignite Me waiting to be read. I HAVE to get to them soon. All the other books you got look/sound pretty amazing too. I love the Faking Normal swag you got! <3

    Happy Reading!

    My STS!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wins! So many are on my TBR list! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Mary
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful haul! We've received quite a few of the same books over the past few weeks & I've enjoyed them, especially Push, Mila, Unhinged & Grimnirs. Congratulations on your win!

    Have a great week & happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, a bunch of great looking covers there. Enjoy!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckiness! I love your haul! There are too many great books here I don't know how you'll start! Anyways, have fun reading! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Officially Back + Co-Blogger! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, first of all I'm so glad that you loved Ignite Me too!!! It is by far my favorite of the year! I've seem Faking Normal around and from the looks of it, it is going to be one emotional read. Awesome arc stack! I got Sweet Reckoning and on the fence too. SR turned out to be okay for me, wasn't that impressed with the end fight but I'm really looking forward to see what you think of it, Richa! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a great haul! So many books there which I want to read so all just stick with saying happy reading :)

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! So much greatness. Love the Splintered series! So much greatness in your pile! Good luck with them all! Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got some awesome books this week like Aurora Sky, Sweet Reckoning, Grimnirs and Splintered. The Hazards of a One Night Stand was really cute! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is some crazy amount of books! I hope you'll enjoy them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul. I should start Faking Normal soon.

    Happy reading!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, Love, Love Faking Normal! Hope you love it too ☺

    ReplyDelete
  16. Splintered and Unhinged were both so good and so unimaginative. Ignite Me, however, I was not a big fan of. I got On the Fence, too - I became a big fan of Kasie West after Pivot Point. Hope you enjoy them all!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh man so many goodies! I love Splintered and Unhinged and of course Ignite Me is fantastic! I have Sweet Reckoning too and I am soooo ready to make time for it. Also I love that Blurred bookmark- so pretty. Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice haul. You've received a lot of amazing looking books! I really need to hurry up and start the Shatter Me series, especially now that the last book is out. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. woah you got an AMAZING HAUL ! Ignite me was one of my goodies in this week too! I can't believe all the awesome stuff you got. and woah i am so jealous of all those amazing arcs ! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! Amazing haul! Congrats on your wins and enjoy reading them all!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!