Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #60: Played

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Played by Liz Fichera


Title: Played (Hooked #2)
Author: Liz Fichera
Release date: May 27th 2014
Publisher: Harlequin TEEN
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary

This Game Is Getting All Too Real

He said: I like to keep under the radar and mostly hang out with my friends from the rez. But when I saved Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, that rich suburban princess decided to try to save me.

She said: If I can help Sam Tracy win the heart of the girl he can't get over, I'll pay him back for helping me. I promised him I would, no matter what it takes.





I've been waiting over a year for this book! I read and loved Hooked last year, and I'm absolutely dying to read Sam and Riley's story. The synopsis doesn't tell us much, but I have a feeling it'll be even better than the first book :)


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cute read. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks cute. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds fun! The cover reminds me of a Miranda Kenneally book. Great pick, Richa!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I've heard of Hooked! But I never did read it! If you liked it, then I will have to add it to my TBR! Thanks Richa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent read the first book in this series, but it sounds like a cute story! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pick! I really loved Hooked and I am dying for more to this series!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is a new one to me, will keep an eye out!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS LOOKS SO FREAKIN' CUTE! I haven't read Hooked though :( I saw it around lots of blogs last year where it received mixed reviews, but I think I'll try it out because who can resist a good lookin' contemporary.

    A great pick!
    Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!