Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #53: The Warrior

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


The Warrior by Victoria Scott


Title: The Warrior (The Collector #3)
Author: Victoria Scott
Release date: May 6th 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal

War between heaven and hell is coming, but Dante Walker makes it look damn good.

Dante’s girlfriend, Charlie, is fated to save the world. And Aspen, the girl who feels like a sister, is an ordained soldier. In order to help both fulfill their destiny and win the war, Dante must complete liberator training at the Hive, rescue Aspen from hell, and uncover a message hidden on an ancient scroll.

Dante is built for battle, but even he can’t handle the nightmares where spiders crawl from Aspen’s eyes, or the look on Charlie’s face that foretells of devastation. To make matters worse, the enemy seizes every opportunity to break inside the Hive and cripple the liberators. But the day of reckoning is fast approaching, and to stand victorious, Dante will have to embrace something inside himself he never has before—faith.

My first WoW of 2014! I don't think this needs much of an explanation - I adore this series and even though I don't want it to end, I'm so impatient for this conclusion. I have no doubt it'll blow my mind. And I'm dying for more Dante, of course!


8 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Liberator yet, but I quite liked the Collector because I found Dante kind of adorable! Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. has this series fnished? I hate waiting for the ending

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just read The Collector but it was really good so I'll definitely try to finish this series :) Nice pick!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! WOW Twins today! :D I am so excited for more Dante- I wish I could remember what Tori said about this book, but I remember going 'Oh no- she's going to slay us.'

    Aha! Found it:

    Victoria Scott ‏@VictoriaScottYA 16 Dec
    Editing the final few pages of THE WARRIOR and...um...sorry in advance? *ducks*


    *bites nails anxiously*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many things about this series, I am definitely going to read it this year! Happy New Year. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read this one! I featured it a few weeks ago.

    And in regards to your comment on my blog - I will feature books with no cover. I will feature books with no title (though I have not yet). To me, Waiting on Wednesday is about books you're waiting to read. As long as the book is being written, it doesn't matter whether it doesn't have a title or cover or even a release date (though I haven't featured a book with no release date either). Also, I do all of my WoW posts in chronological order... so I'm not going to feature an August 2014 novel WITH a cover before I feature a May 2014 novel WITHOUT a cover.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy New Year!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I see is people raving about this series.... it looks so good and I've heard so much about this Dante guy. Not to mention the fact that the covers for these books are crazy hot. I shall be picking this series up... ASAP!

    I hope you enjoy this conclusion. ;)
    - Sam @ Falling Books

    P.S Regarding to switching over to Team Warner... When I read Unravel Me, I'll let you know what happens. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha oh wow I STILL haven't started this series! I heard really great things about the first book, saw some promos for the second one, but I never knew there was a third book coming out. Maybe I should finally start this series haha :) Fantastic pick! <33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!