Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #52: Stolen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Stolen by Erin Bowman


Title: Stolen (Taken #0.5)
Author: Erin Bowman
Release date: February 4th 2014
Publisher: HarperTeen Impulse
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

Before Gray Weathersby uncovered the truth about Claysoot and the Laicos Project, a girl named Bree came of age in the coastal settlement of Saltwater—and made her own surprising journey to the world beyond its borders. In Stolen, discover the story of Bree’s life before she was Snatched from her home, before she joined the rebellion, and before she met a boy named Gray…








Bree was my favourite character from Taken, so I can't wait to read her story, even if it's just a novella. I love that we get this novella a little before Frozen comes out, so I can get back into this world before reading the sequel to Taken, which is one of my favourite debuts of this year. I do have an ARC of Frozen from the publisher, but I'll wait to read this one first. Anyway, with today's WoW, I'm ending the 'novella WoW' thing I started a few weeks ago. So next week I'll go back to featuring novels :)


3 comments:

  1. Ooo, the novella! I sort of enjoyed Taken, and I'll be reading the next books in the series. I can't wait for Frozen though! The cover is so cool. All the covers of this series are very awesome! :D

    Happy holidays!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many mixed things about Taken, but I decided I need to read it for myself and make a decision. :) I hope you get to this one soon Richa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting! Thanks for stopping by My #WOW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!