Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #51: Seeking Her

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Seeking Her by Cora Carmack


Title: Seeking Her (Losing It #3.5)
Author: Cora Carmack
Release date: January 28th 2014
Publisher: William Morrow Impulse
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

A few months after being honorably discharged from the military, Jackson Hunt is still struggling to adjust back to the real world. He needs to get a job and find a sense of normalcy if he’s going to keep his own demons at bay. The job that falls into his lap, though, is anything but normal.

Bodyguard (and baby-sitter) to spoiled-rich-girl Kelsey Summers isn’t exactly what he’d been looking for, but it’s a chance to travel, to get away from the home that has felt stifling ever since his return. It would be a pretty sweet gig if it weren’t for the fact that Kelsey’s father doesn’t want Kelsey to know she’s being followed. Hunt feels guilty (and a little bit creepy) as he watches her from afar. She’s vibrant and infuriating, exciting and reckless, mysterious and familiar. When he sees her falling into the same patterns that he suffered years ago, he decides it’s time to stop watching and help her instead. But getting to know her is more difficult than he thought, especially because the more he knows her, the more he wants her.

Carrying on with my novella edition of WoW, I can't wait for this one! I adore Cora Carmack's series, and Finding It was incredible. Reading a novella in Jackson's POV is going to be awesome! I need this one to be on Edelweiss soon :P


13 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! I haven't read anytime yet by Cora Carmack but have been hearing a lot of good lately, hopefully I can pick up "Losing It" soon. :)

    New follower! :)

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of Cora Carmack's books, maybe I should give this series a try... Nice pick!

    Check out my WoW picks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cora Carmack! I have this in my TBR, can't wait!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these books, but I'm glad you shared them!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cover. <3 Seems like an awesome book :) I hope you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so much about Cora Carmack! I really need to check out some of her books. I hope you love it when you read it <3

    - Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! The cover is so beautiful! I've started hearing a lot about Cora Carmack, I'm going to need to check her work.
    Here's my WoW

    -Marii @The Words Written

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really excited for this one too! I can't wait to be in Jackson's head!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaah!!! Can't wait! Love all of Cora Carmack's characters - especially Jackson ;)

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to start this series! I just never seem to have the time but I'm sure I'll love them. Great pick.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved reading Losing It, so I'll definitely add this to my Goddreads to-read list! Thanks for sharing, and have a merry Christmas! :D
    Waiting on Wednesday
    One Million Pages

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have yet to read a Cora Cormack book. I have a few books of her in my TBR pile. Great pick.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!