Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #50: Camp Christmas

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Camp Christmas by J.K. Rock


Title: Camp Christmas (Camp Boyfriend #1.5)
Author: J.K. Rock
Release date: December 17th 2013
Publisher: Spencer Hill Contemporary
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary

Hannah never meant to be a mean girl – at Camp Juniper Point or at her high school. It just sort of happened during one painful year when her parents split and her life fell apart. Who knew being mad at the world would catapult her to popularity? But since changing the status quo would make her some serious enemies, she’s prepared to ride out her time until graduation. That is, until a camp friend calls her on the act during their school ski trip. Will Julian out her to her friends? Or will the guy she once accused of being King of the Nerds make her wish she was a whole lot more like him?






I just recently read Camp Boyfriend and enjoyed it, and though I didn't like Hannah at all, I'm curious to find out what her story is. Plus, Julian's in this novella too and I think it's awesome that we get this chance to know more about him :)


14 comments:

  1. This is so not my cup of tea, books wise.. I am thinking of mixing up the genres a bit, especially for holidays :)
    Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this series. I hope you enjoy it when you get it though.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time hearing of this but it looks pretty good :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting in the holiday mood!:DDD Happy reading.
    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that this is a holiday theme book. Like those kind of novellas in a series. Nice pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camp Christmas looks like a cute read :)
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the first book in the series, but I've been wanting to! This one looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually really liked Campy Boyfriend too, but didn't think too much of Hannah, so it would be interesting to read something from her, thanks for putting this book on my radar Richa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, awesome...I'm in need of some Christmas reads! I haven't read Camp Boyfriend yet, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the first time that I heard of this book.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting :) I hope you will enjoy it sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!