Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #49: Fracture Me

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi


Title: Fracture Me (Shatter Me #2.5)
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Release date: December 17th 2013
Publisher: HarperCollins
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

In this electrifying sixty-page companion novella to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, discover the fate of the Omega Point rebels as they go up against The Reestablishment. Set during and soon after the final moments of Unravel Me, Fracture Me is told from Adam's perspective.

As Omega Point prepares to launch an all-out assault on The Reestablishment soldiers stationed in Sector 45, Adam's focus couldn't be further from the upcoming battle. He's reeling from his breakup with Juliette, scared for his best friend's life, and as concerned as ever for his brother James's safety. And just as Adam begins to wonder if this life is really for him, the alarms sound. It's time for war.

On the battlefield, it seems like the odds are in their favor—but taking down Warner, Adam's newly discovered half brother, won't be that easy. The Reestablishment can't tolerate a rebellion, and they'll do anything to crush the resistance . . . including killing everyone Adam has ever cared about.

In case you didn't see my WoW last week, I'm doing this 'novella WoW' thing. So of course I had to feature Fracture Me! Even though it's in Adam's POV, I can't wait. I just hope it doesn't make me go back to Team Adam, because Warner's novella is what made me switch to Team Warner in the first place. Either way, I can't wait for more of Tahereh's beautiful writing.


18 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'm dying to see how this series ends! Great choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading this as well, I'm Team Adam :-)

    Happy reading! :-) Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I've only read Shatter Me so far but I do like Adam! I'll be waiting on that sometime after I read Unravel Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES I HEART THIS PICK! I cannot wait for this book, even if it is Adam... TEAM WARNER *battle cries* okay I'll go be weird somewhere else now.

    Awesome pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick this week. Happy Wednesday :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this will be out very soon, so it will not be that long of a wait. I love this series. Awesome WOW pick.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really want to start the Shatter Me series, I have heard only great things about this one! My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WANT. Luckily we only have a couple more weeks to wait!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have to catch up with the series first, but the covers <3.

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read the first book of the series, but I hope to do so soon!
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. This series has such beautiful covers. I haven't started reading any of the books yet but I plan to do so soon.
    Here's my pick this week
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/12/waiting-on-wednesday-25-iron-trial-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I chose this too :) I need Juliette to pick Adam!!!

    WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhhh! Team Adammmmmm!!!! I refuse to read Warner's novella. Ok, not really. But I will NOT be swayed!!! LOL/.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know what you mean, Destroy Me completely switched me to team Warner, I completely hated him but now he's mine! I'm also a little bummed that it's in Adam's point of view but hey, it doesn't make me want to read it any less!

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read the first novella in this series, Destroy Me and it was quite enjoyable so I hope you like this one. I have to catch up on this series soon.

    -Mari

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read any of this series! I've heard they are really good though. I may eventually check these out! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hell, yes! I want this like right now and it doesn't look so fare away so that's a plus. Beautiful pick!

    Thank you for sharing and thank you for stopping by my post earlier. Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!