Friday, 27 December 2013

Top Ten 2014 Books I'm Looking Forward To


Today is the final day of the Top Ten of 2013 event, and I want to say thank you to Jaime, Rachel and Mindy for organizing this. I loved participating this year, and I really enjoyed seeing other bloggers' lists as well as creating my own.
Here are my previous lists of the week if you missed them - 

Today's list is the hardest for me, so I'm going to make it a bit easier. I'm not going to include any books of which I already have ARCs or eARCs, or 2014 releases I have already read (obviously). Also, I'm only including books whose covers have already releases. (Yes, that will make things a lot easier) And these will all be just YA books, because adding NA into this will make my job harder.
BUT. I will also have a little list of books with no covers yet, at the bottom of this post. Though I'll definitely stay away from books that are still title-less.
So here it is!

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi


This one doesn't really need an explanation, does it? It's definitely my most anticipated book of 2014! NEED MORE WARNER.

Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins


Another end to a trilogy, but I'm so excited for it! I can't wait to see how everything goes down in this.

Unhinged by A.G. Howard


Ahh, Unhinged. Just a few more days for this one! Everyone who's read it loved it, and I'm very excited to see more of this world.

Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater


This is one of the best surprises I had this entire year. I was so freaking excited when Maggie announced this! I need Cole and Isabel's story to be completed.

Warrior by Victoria Scott


Yet another trilogy end.. *sigh* I'm really going to miss Dante. But I know he's going to go out with a bang, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Cress by Marissa Meyer


I've been waiting for this ever since I read Scarlet, so it's really been ages! Again, people who've read this already say it was amazing, so I have no doubt I will love it.

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout


How could I not add a JLA book here? Since I've already read and loved White Hot Kiss, I decided to add Don't Look Back. It sounds creepy and exciting, and I have no doubt JLA will blow us away with this, as usual.

Earthquake by Aprilynne Pike


Aprilynne Pike is such an amazing author, and I adored Earthbound. There was a pretty big cliffhanger, though, so I really need this one soon!

Push by Eve Silver


More people really need to read this series. It's an amazing concept and I can't wait to see what Eve brings in this sequel.

Nil by Lynne Matson


Ever since I heard of this one, I've been intrigued. This is one 2014 debut I'm definitely looking forward to!

The coverless ones

Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Talon by Julie Kagawa
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

I don't think ANY of the coverless ones need any explanation, so I'm not going to give one :)
And there you have it - my final Top Ten list. Which of these are you looking forward to as well?

14 comments:

  1. Ignite Me was my #1. We have a few of the same books. Unhinged is THE BOMB! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignite Me, Sweet Reckoning and Don't Look Back made my list too. It was so hard to narrow my list down since there are so many amazing sounding books coming out!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignite Me, Sweet Reckoning and Don't Look Back are on my list too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for The Warrior! I featured that one as my WoW choice a few weeks ago. I have NIL! I have not read it yet though. Don't Look Back and Push made my list as well! I especially cannot wait for Push :D

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot of great things about Unhinged (and the first book of that series), I should really read them soon! NIL looks awesome and I can't wait for The Warrior. Like you've said, we have a lot of common! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A handful of these made my list too, and most of the others made my TBR for next year lol

    My 2014 Releases List

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list. I hope you get to read them all. 2014 looks amazing. I forgot about Cress...Warrior looks interesting. Sweet Reckoning. Need me some Kai

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unhinged is one of my most anticipated reads next year, along with City of Heavenly Fire. Great list!!

    My Top 10 of 2013 Posts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also included Ignite Me, The Warrior, and Nil! I included White Hot Kiss but forgot about Don't Look Now! Also dying for Opposition but I also didn't included anything without a cover. Thanks for stopping by My Top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I am really liking your list! Warner! I am so ready for Ignite Me! And I'm actually starting Unhinged this weekend and I cannot wait. I adored Splintered. I am also really excited for Dont Look Back because its JLA. Great list!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many amazing books! Unhinged was fantastic and I'm so excited for Opposition, Talon & Don't Look Back.

    A wonderful list :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot about Sinner. D: That could've fit in nicely on my list. Don't Look Back looks so good! It came incredibly close to being in my top ten, but I replaced it. Nil is also one I'm really interesting in reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We share a few, you know great minds think alike, right?

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!