Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Top New Adult Titles of 2013


Firstly - MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS! ❤ I can't believe it's Christmas time already, the year's gone by so fast. Anyway, today's topic for Top Ten of 2013 is our choice! So I picked Top New Adult Titles of 2013.

If you missed my previous lists, you can check out my top ten best books read in 2013 and best book covers of 2013.
Okay I don't read a lot of NA books, but I did come up with 10 that I really enjoyed.

Faking It by Cora Carmack


My favourite NA of the year! Mostly because I love these characters so much :)

If You Leave by Courtney Cole


Another amazing NA, even better than its predecessor.

A Little Too Much by Lisa Desrochers


I know a lot of people prefer the first book but this one was so much deeper, and plus, Alessandro 

Frigid by J. Lynn


Of course this had to make my list. The thing I loved most about it is that it's not too heavy like most NAs and I enjoyed reading it so much.

Finding It by Cora Carmack


I usually don't tend to put more than one book of the same series on a list, but I just had to in this case. I loved Finding It so much, almost as much as Faking It.

Wait for You by J. Lynn


Another JLA! Cam + cookies = 

Mine by Katy Evans


A lot of things in this one took me by surprise, and I loved that. And Remy is such an amazing character.

Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase


This one is so light-hearted and fun! I guess you can tell that from the cover. Very Princess Diaries-like, and very cute.

Recipe for Attraction by Gina Gordon


Loved the storyline and characters in this one, and it's something I can re-read anytime! I also stayed up really late finishing this one because it was so addicting.

One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy


One word - Marshmallow.

So those are my NA picks of the year! I wish I could have added a couple of 2014 releases that I really loved, but I guess I'll save those for next year.
What do you guys think of my picks? Leave me a comment :)

10 comments:

  1. I almost did new adult today too! I've read some great ones this year like Wait For You, Losing It, and Frigid!

    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved most of them! Especially WFY and Finding It! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get into more na reads. Great list though and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Wait For You, so I think I should probably check out the rest of the books you mentioned. (I've been meaning to read more NA titles anyways, but today's topics make me bookmark.. ALL the posts LOL)

    Happy Holidays!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only one I've read from your list is Wait for You which I adore! I have a few of these though, I just need to read them :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only ones that I've read from your list is Wait for You and Frigid (I'm a huge JLA fan) and I really enjoyed them :) I really want to read the Losing It books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love so many of these! Especially Suddenly Royal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love NA so I love this list. Frigid is one of my faves for the exact reason you mentioned, the characters are jut normal and it's great. I also adore If You Leave!! And of course Wait For You cause its JLA. Great picks

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great topic.I love New Adult books.The romance in NA books is so wonderful.
    I love Faking it.Cade was so adorable.
    Wait For You was a bit disappointing but I loved Frigid.

    Mishma @ As the page turns

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am getting more in to New Adult and I've read and loved all of Jen Armentrout's books - I also am obsessed with Lisa Desrochers series. I have Cora's series sitting on my shelf and I'm hoping to get to it in 2014. Fantastic list you have (I'll check out the other ones) and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!