Saturday, 21 December 2013

In My Mailbox #27


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Do you see that first book down there? So freaking happy! Also, HarperCollins added a few awesome New Adult titles on Edelweiss yesterday and I'm dying to read all of those so of course I downloaded them immediately :D

For Review



White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout^
Such Sweet Sorrow by Jenny Trout
Where You'll Find Me by Erin Fletcher
Recklessly Royal by Nichole Chase*
Seeking Her by Cora Carmack*
A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers*

^ARC from NetGalley (thanks Lisa and Harlequin TEEN!)
†ARCs from Entangled Teen (thanks Heather!)
*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)

EEEP! Can't get over this. I got White Hot Kiss! Ever since I finished Bitter Sweet Love I've been dying to read this. I've signed up to receive all Entangled Teen titles this year for review, so I got Such Sweet Sorrow and Where You'll Find Me this week. Such Sweet Sorrow sounds really cool, since it's kind of a Romeo and Juliet retelling but it's paranormal. Hope it turns out good! And the other is a contemporary, which I'm definitely looking forward to.

The Edelweiss books I'm of course squealing about. I've been waiting for Recklessly Royal ever since I finished Suddenly Royal, and I can't wait to get into this. I actually already finished Seeking Her yesterday (yeah, I read it immediately!) and I loved it so much. And finally, A Little Too Hot. Love this series so of course I'm excited for the next installment :)

So that's my haul this week! So happy with it. But my pile of eARCs is just getting bigger and bigger, especially since I have exams next month and will be reading less until they end. At least, I'll try to read less. Doesn't usually work, though ;)

Anyway, what do you think of my haul? Are you excited for any of these? Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to visit you!

20 comments:

  1. JLA is releasing so many books! I really really need to get on the bandwagon. Luckily I'll be reading Half Blood next year. ;) I'll definitely try to start a lot more of her books. I really want to get into the Lux series since I've heard so many amazing things about it. I hope you enjoy all your new books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like awesome books :D I hope you enjoy them all sweetie. <3 Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo on a Little Too Hot. Sounds awesome, right? Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet sorrow looks pretty good :) And I want to check out White Hot Kiss. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul of books, I don't think I've read any of these authors except the Cora Carmack book and Lisa Desrochers' first fantasy book. Enjoy all your new books and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I got the email about White Hot Kiss, I freaked out! I loved Bitter Sweet Love and have been dying to get my hands on the first full-length book in the series. I got Where You'll Find Me, too. I'm really excited about Cora and Lisa's books, too! I've loved the first books in each of those series, so I'm thrilled to have these ones far in advance of release. :)

    Enjoy all your new books!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Such Sweet Sorrow and Where You'll find Me. White Hot Kiss looks awesome. I hope you love your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also got Such Sweet Sorrow and totes forgot to add it in my haul. I'm so excited for that one!! I'm a sucker for R&J type reads. Enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy holidays!
    What we got this week!

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover for SUCH SWEET SORROW! And I've heard everyone is absolutely loving WHITE HOT KISS. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. White Hot Kiss is amazing! It's one of my favorite JLA books. I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love HarperCollins. ^.^ They're amazing, and their books are almost always awesome. I love the sound of Such Sweet Sorrow! Happy reading. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been seeing a lot of White Hot Kiss haul this week. And now my curiosity is really piqued. Hmmn.


    Happy reading and merry Christmas!

    Charlotte Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo lol, what happened to studying?? :P I haven't still gotten into NA...I don't know, but just can't really seem to like it :/ Oh well, I know YOU do, so YAY! Happy for you hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cover for Such Sweet Sorrow. Great colors and font. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Take a look at what's in my mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to read Seeking Her and White Hot Kiss! Hope you enjoy them!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool haul. Enjoy your new additions :)

    Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  17. So how much do I love that we got pretty much the exact same books?! LOL. I am so excited for the new EW titles, as well as Where You'll Find Me! And YAY you got WHK!!!! I am starting mine this week (fingers crossed) but I'm right there with you with the e-arc pile up! LOL. Happy reading dear and I can't wait to hear what you think of all of these! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have Where You'll Find Me too! I'm looking forward to reading it :) You have some good ones in your haul. Hope you enjoy them all. Here's ours if you'd like to check it out: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been seeing Such Sweet Sorrow, looks amazing! Hope you enjoy these & Happy Holidays!

    Check out my STS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! I actually haven't heard of any of these books, so thank you for bringing them to my attention. I hope you enjoy all of your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!