Thursday, 26 December 2013

Best Book Boyfriends of 2013


Today is the penultimate day of the Top Ten of 2013 event, and the topic is Best Book Boyfriends of 2013! This is a real hard one. But I've come up with my favourites :)
And in case you missed yesterday's post, here are my Top New Adult Titles of 2013!

Anyway, here goes with the book boyfriends. Not in order (except for the first one), because I just can't pick. Also, I'm sticking to YA because adding NA into it will make it even more difficult and I really don't want that! I'll be adding multiple boys for a few books, because they're just that amazing. 

One last thing - for Unravel Me, I've put Warner's first name in white in case some of you haven't read the book yet, so just highlight the part in front of 'Warner' to see it!

Daemon Black
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout


I really don't think this one requires any explanation. Daemon's always been number 1!

Aaron Warner
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


I've been Team Warner ever since Destroy Me, and I loved him so much in this book. Chapter 62, anyone? ;)

Daniel Altan Wing (a.k.a. Day)
Champion by Marie Lu


Day just about killed me in this! This was totally and completely his book. And I feel like tearing up again thinking of everything he went through in this book.

Tobias Eaton (a.k.a. Four)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth


I love Four, but the version of him in this book was disappointing. I still added him here because.. well I loved him in the first two and I did still love him in this one, even though I didn't agree with some of his decisions.

Will Herondale and James Carstairs (a.k.a. Jem)
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare


Will and Jem! The best pair of parabatai anyone will ever see. I just couldn't pick between these two.

Kaidan Rowe
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins


Of course Kai had to make my list. He changed so much in this book, and I loved seeing a soft side of him!

Aiden St. Delphi and Seth
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Aiden, my second JLA boy. This guy is the epitome of sweet, kind, and loyal. And of course I can't leave out Seth! Love him so much, especially in this book. So excited for his series :)

Sam, Nick and Cas
Altered by Jennifer Rush


Yeah, as you can see I've put three of Jennifer's boys here because each of them are so unique and they're so loveable. Even Nick! Though okay he's a bit prickly in this book. But I totally loved him in Erased.

Perry and Roar
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi


Perry's the male protagonist and he's quite an impressive specimen but I had to feature Roar too because he's my favourite character in the series. They're an awesome set of best friends.

Tarver Merendsen
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner


Last but definitely not least! I adored Tarver throughout this book. Especially his growth alongside Lilac when they're stranded. I'm really hoping for a glimpse of him in the next book!

There are so many others that I loved from this year and I really wanted to add them, but sadly I've decided not to do honourable mentions so I guess I'll save them for next year.
So what do you guys think of my book boyfriends of the year? Any we have in common? :)

17 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love your list! I'm a Warner girl too! Ever since Shatter Me! I should have included him on my list but I technically read Unravel Me in 2012, but I should have just cheated cause I adore him. I completely agree with Daemon and Aiden! And OMG Will herondale!!! Gahh I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh book boyfriends! Definitely one of my favorite topics! And I agree Daemon and Aiden are hell a sexy! And Perry, *sigh* Man they are all wonderful specimen of the book world! Great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. clockwork princess is worth the read
    http://bgtell.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will in Clockwork Princess has my vote. Definitely. And Hector from the Fire and Thorns series.
    Love this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gahhh need to read like ALL of these, other than These Broken Stars :P I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS TEAM WARNER! hehe great list though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! We have 5 of the same; Daemon, Aiden, Four, Kaidan, and Warner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four is so perfect, I love he. I need so much read Unravel Me, I'm excited about this book.
    http://leituramagnifica.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love your list, Richa!! We have the same for three hehe :) If I had more room I would definitely have put Kaidan, Will and Warner in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy Warner made it on the list, I love him! And Daemon & Aiden always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great list! We agree on quite a few. And I didn't add some b/c I had done them last year: but Aiden, yeah, he's in my head for sure! And I love Will, totally team Will. Actually, I prefer to pretend the epilogue of that book did not happen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list I have a few of those to look forward to once I get on to them and the others that I read about but not published this year yes that's you Widen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SAM FROM ALTERED YES! He made it to my list. I am a huge fan of shirtless males on the cover of books, and I'm a huge fan shirtless males in general. And Sam is the brooding, silently overprotective type, which I rather like, so, um, YES :D

    Happy holidays!

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Warner, Damon, and Jem are three of my favorites! Aiden is sweet but I've always loved Seth and I'm very excited for his series! Thanks for stopping by My Top 10 Book Boyfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great list! I definitely agree with quite a few you mention and I'm going to have to check out the books on your list that I haven't read as yet. Aiden, Daemon & Four made it to my listing as well :)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!