Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #46: Meridian

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Meridian by Josin L. McQuein


Title: Meridian (Arclight #2)
Author: Josin L. McQuein
Release date: April 22nd 2014
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

Marina thought that she had solved all of the Arclight’s mysteries. She had found her own history—that she was one of the Fade, that she never should have been human. She knows that the Fade who surround the Arclight don’t want to be the humans' enemies at all. She knows that the leader of those inside the Arc, Honoria Whit, never told the whole truth. But there is so much more that Marina is just discovering. There are more survivors out there. Only Marina—and her friends, all of whom have connections to the Fade they'd never known about—can lead her people to them. But there are also darker dangers, things that even the Fade fear. And Marina slowly realizes she may never have been “cured,” after all. The sequel to Arclight, Meridian is an intense, action-packed page-turner about the lines we draw between right and wrong, light and dark . . . and the way nothing is ever that black and white.


This is seriously one of the coolest covers ever, even though I prefer that of Arclight. I'm so stoked that there's going to be a sequel, and I'm so excited for it! Arclight just about blew me away, and I love the world created in this series. There's so much potential, and I hope Meridian will wow me like its predecessor did.


15 comments:

  1. Awesome cover! I haven't read the first book, but I have it in my TBR. I'll have to get to it soon:)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I haven't seen the cover before! I skipped the synopsis because I haven't gotten to Arclight yet, though I have a copy waiting for me. But, I LOVE the cover. Ooh, I bet they'll look so good next to one another!

    Here's mine!
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for this series :) Arclight is on my TBR list but sadly I haven't bought a copy.

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Arclight yet but Merdian has a nice cover!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool cover! Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read Arclight, but I adore this cover. I love how it looks like the negative of a photograph. Great pick!

    WoW @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ... haven't heard of this series yet -- glad I stopped by!

    My WoW is here Books in the Hall - Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cover! I hope you'll get to read this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excited for this one! Hope it'll show up on Edelweiss and you'll get to read it soon. :]

    -Jess @ Reading Nook Reviews - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by! I haven't heard of your featured book but the cover looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not read book one, but they sounds awesome :) I hope you will love this one when you get to read it sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Love the cover!! Hope you enjoy it!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the covers for these books! I have yet to read them! Hope you enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!