Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #10: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and it features top ten lists of various topics.

Wow, this is a hard one. No time constraints either, so I literally have to pick the top ten sequels I'm looking forward to regardless of when they come out. So here goes...


1. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi

I don't think this needs an explanation of any sort! I just want there to be an awesome ending to this explosive series. *cough*JulietandWarner*cough*

2. Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins

Another obvious one. I've fallen in love with this incredible series, and I'm absolutely dying for the conclusion. Even though I really don't want it to end.

3. Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard

Oh my God I've waited so long for this book and it's so close! I know quite a few who have read it already, and they adored it. So of course I will too. Especially if there's loads more of Morpheus in it 

4. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu

This one comes out today! And I'm crazy excited for it. Another conclusion to an amazing series that I don't want to end. 

5. Be with Me (Wait for You #2) by J. Lynn

Okay technically this isn't a sequel, it's a companion to Wait for You. But of course I had to include this, since I'm so impatient for it! I'm crossing my fingers that this ends up on Edelweiss soon.

6. Push (The Game #2) by Eve Silver

I'm featuring this as my WoW tomorrow as well, which tells you how excited I am for this. It's been ages since I read an ARC of the first book, so I need a reread, but I know that I adore this premise and can't wait to see where Eve Silver takes the series.

7. Meridian (Arclight #2) by Josin L. McQuein

Arclight was one of my favourite books of the year! I had no idea there was going to be a sequel, so when I found out I was internally squealing. This is still a long way away, but I'm excited regardless.

8. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer

This sequel is based on the story of Rapunzel, and I'm intrigued to know how Marissa Meyer will retell the story. If it's as good as Scarlet, I know I'll love it!

9. The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater

I know this one has already come out, but I haven't had the chance to read it yet, especially since I need to reread The Raven Boys first. I adore Maggie Stiefvater and loved the first book, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

10. Renegade (MILA 2.0 #2) by Debra Driza

And finally, Renegade. I loved the premise of the first book, and similar to The Game, I read it ages ago so I desperately need a reread, but I will definitely do that before this comes out.


So that's my list! Are there any on here that you're looking forward to? And are there any that I've missed? Leave a comment and link me your list so I can visit back!

20 comments:

  1. Cress made my list as well! I'm also excited about Unhinged but didn't think to add it to my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! I see Cress made every single list today :D I am so excited for that book :D
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of these sequels (Renegade, Unhinged, Meridan) are sequels that I want to read as well as their first books! It's horrible, I've been wanting to read the series forever, but haven't found the time or the resources. I hope you get them asap! Love the list and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Unhinged and Champion on my list too! Also am about to start reading Shatter Me so happy to see a book later on in the series has made the list! Also Mila 2.0 looks really good and the amount of people with the second book on their list today makes me want to read it even more!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list! Love the cover of Ignite Me! I really need to start that series. I'm nervous about Champion, so I'll have to wait till there are more reviews out there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list :D So many great books. <3 Ohh, Cress is amazing! You will love it :)
    Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list! Ignite Me! I am alll for Warner and Juliette! Also Sweet Reckoning! And Unhinged too! I am hoping to get to that one soon, since I have it from NetGalley! Awesome list!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited about Cress! I think everyone is, given I've seen it on so many lists today. And Ignite Me and Sweet Reckoning are other books I'm looking forward to reading to! Great list!

    Nicole @ WCW

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many awesome books on your list!!! :) I tried not to include all of the trilogy endings that are releasing soon...they make me sad. :( It usually takes me forever to finish that last book in a series because I don't want it to end. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cress made my list too. As did Ignite Me. I'm so excited to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the series I haven't started, argh!! I'm super curious to see what happens to Mila next though.

    Great list :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am anxiously waiting for the mailman to show up with my copy of Champion to show up. I pre-ordered it months ago, and I'm tired of waiting!! Splintered was wonderful, and I'm glad people are enthusiastic about Unhinged.

    Thanks for visiting!
    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list! I can tell you that Cress is 100% as good--if not better--than Scarlet. You'll love it. However, I think all you Warner fangirls are delusional. I enjoyed 62 as much as anyone, but there's no way that's actually happening. He's kind of a psychopath, and by kind of, I mean he is. ;)

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ignite Me and The Dream Thieves are at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Reckoning and Be With Me made my list, too! The Dream Thieves is so good!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many great books and so many series that I need to start. First I have to say, CHAMPION! So excited to finally be able to finish this series!!! I was really excited today, as I finally tracked down a copy of Splintered, a book I have been wanting to read for so long now. I have heard only great things about it. The Shatter Me, Raven Cycle, Lunar Chronicles and Mila 2.0 series are all ones I am dying to read as well.

    Great list! My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YES!!! I want some more Kai too! Sweet Peril was my favorite sequel of all time, I loved every second of it! I can't wait to read it's finale and to be honest, I'm a tiny bit more interested in seeing what's gonna happen with Kope and the other girl (can't remember her name). Other than that, Mara Dyer is my dying-to-read sequel. I HAVE to know more about Noah! The ending for the second book was horrible! Great picks, Richa! I hope you enjoy them all! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ignite Me is the hottest pick this time! I can't wait for it and the others you have up look great too. Fab list!

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Dream Thieves is amazing, even better than the first book. I can't wait for Be with Me and Sweet Reckoning (I love me some Kai!).

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes yes yes to Ignite Me and Cress! February 2014 is a GREAT month for books! :D<3
    And hope you're enjoying Champion right now. ;D
    Great list & thanks for stopping by my TTT! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!