Saturday, 30 November 2013

In My Mailbox #24


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Today's haul is filled with awesome. Why? Because this week, I got a package from Harlequin TEEN, and another long-awaited one from HarperCollins!
Check out the pics below :D



For Review



Pawn by Aimee Carter^
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi*
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White*
Split Second by Kasie West*
Frozen by Erin Bowman*
Sworn to Conflict by Terah Edun (from NetGalley)

^ARC from Harlequin TEEN (thanks Lisa!)
*ARCs from HarperCollins International (thanks Megan!)

EEP. Words cannot explain how freaking excited I am for all of these! Pawn looks amazing and I really can't wait to read it. And my HarperCollins box arrived just today, with four amazing books I'm dying to read. Can't wait to start Into the Still Blue, I've been waiting for that for ages :D

Won


I won this beautiful Allegiant poster from the HarperCollins International Facebook page. Thanks so much for this, Megan! It's so pretty and metallic 

So that's my haul for this week :D I love it and I can't wait to read all these books and to put up my poster. So what did you guys get? Leave me a comment and I'll visit you!

20 comments:

  1. OOMMMMGGGG. YOU GOT SPLIT SECOND. OMG. I NEED THAT BOOK! I really hope you enjoy it! I can't wait to see what you think! I loved Pawn so hopefully you enjoy that one too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Allegiant I want that book.
    new GFC follower
    hope you can visit my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty choices, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul. I loved Pawn. Thought Pawn was amazing. Frozen looks really good as well. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYY BOOKS FROM HARPER! I have to request some - but I feel like I should do that AFTER finals. Like, a reward. That is a masterful plan :D Anyway, oooo, Frozen! I cannot wait to read that one. I didn't *love* Taken, but I will still read Frozen. And I really liked Pawn! I hope you love that one :D

    Have an amazing weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay :D Lots of awesome. <3 glad the packages finally arrived :) Sigh. Into the Still Blue is so PERFECT. <3 And so pretty. Hoping to read Pawn soon as well :) Enjoy everything. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my STS! You got some great books this week! I'm jealous over Split Second, I loved Pivot Point. I just started Pawn, it seems pretty good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh! You got so many awesome ARCs! I want to read Split Second and Pawn so bad. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all the lovely books this week!! :] Enjoy all of them!!

    -Jess


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got Into the Still Blue! :D I got books from HC too but different titles.. Enjoy reading :D

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so awesome, I really wanted to read Perfect Lies but kept getting rejected lol That poster is awesome as well, I love the graphics!

    Have a great weekend!

    Check out my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome books this week, Richa!! INTO THE STILL BLUE looks so awesome! Happy reading them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely books!! i still haven't read rossi's series but i have all 3 books in my tbr pile. enjoy :D

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got loads of great books this week! I really loved Pawn, great start to a series. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Into the Still Blue is amazing! I have Pawn too and I hope to read it before the end of the year.

    Thanks for stopping by and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. PAWN was super good! I can't wait for you to read it. It was great! I still need to read the Veronica Rossi books. Everyone seems really excited about this new one. Hope you love all your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm reading Pawn right now. I'm less than 10% in, but I'm enjoying it so far. Split Second!!! I am dying to read that one. I adored Pivot Point!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wah, I'm so sorry for commenting almost a week late >.< I love that Allegiant poster :D It's so awesome that publishers make stuff like that to go with new releases!
    Your review copies of Split Second and Into the Still Blue make me painfully aware of two great series I have yet to start reading... I really hope you enjoy all your new books :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!