Sunday, 24 November 2013

In My Mailbox #23


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren which allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Not much this week since my HarperCollins package hasn't arrived yet and I don't want to request any books now, but I got some really awesome stuff!

For Review


Be with Me by J. Lynn*
Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L. Armentrout^
Scintillate by Tracy Clark

*ARC from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)
^ARC from NetGalley (thanks Harlequin TEEN!)

OMG GUYS. Look at the JLA goodness up there! I got Be with Me a week ago and finished it in a day, and it was so amazing. Jase is my new favourite NA guy. I got Bitter Sweet Love just yesterday, and squealed so much when I saw the email! Lisa Wray from Harlequin TEEN is really the best person ever. And I loved Bitter Sweet Love so much. My review will be up soon! I got Scintillate a few days ago, but haven't had the chance to read it yet. It sounds awesome, though.

Received from Harlequin Teen


I got this awesome stuff from Lisa Wray at Harlequin TEEN! Thank you so much, Lisa. There's a Let's Get Lost postcard, a Pawn bookmark, and... A Bitter Sweet Love brochure! There's a sneak peek of the novella inside, and I loved reading that before I got to read the eARC I got yesterday.

So that's it for this week, and I'm desperately hoping my Harper ARCs will be here sometime next week! I'm so incredibly happy with this weeks' haul, though. I've read Bitter Sweet Love twice already, and I'm dying to read White Hot Kiss.
What did you guys get this week? Leave me a comment and I'll visit you!

10 comments:

  1. I really want to read Be With Me! Jealous! Enjoy your reads, and thanks for stopping by our SS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Be With Me! I was so excited to see that pop up on EW! And I'm crazy jealous of all you who got that link to Bitter Sweet Love! I am so excited to read it! :) I'm so glad you loved both of these Richa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read much Jennifer Armentrout but have enjoyed what I did read. I'll have to add more of her books to my stack. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not read any of these, but they look awesome :D Enjoy it all sweetie. <3 Aw. Hope your Harper package will arrive soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo jealous of bittersweet love!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many people raving about Jennifer L. Armentrout. I really need to read one of her books here soon. The cover for Scintillate is really pretty! And I love that "Let's Get Lost" postcard. Hope you have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome book haul!! JLA Rocks!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, sorry for getting back to you almost a week later :/ Tha Jennifer L. Armentrout book looks great! I had no idea she had it coming out :) But well, she's a writing machine ^^ I hope you enjoy them all, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bitter Sweet Love! I need to read that one!
    Enjoy all your lovely books & thanks for stopping by my STS a LONG time ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!