Saturday, 16 November 2013

In My Mailbox #22


In My Mailbox is a meme previously hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelfwhich allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Unfortunately my HarperCollins package hasn't arrived yet (I really hope it gets here sometime in the next week, because I'm dying of impatience here!), but I still did get some awesome stuff this week. One awesome thing that happened a couple days ago - I got auto-approved for Harlequin on Edelweiss! So all the Harlequin TEEN books are available to me now, along with all the HarperCollins titles, since I was auto-approved for them a while ago. I'm crazy excited for new Harlequin TEEN books to be added there now :)

For Review


Elusion by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam*
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott*
Before We Fall by Courtney Cole^
ARC of Recipe for Attraction by Gina Gordon

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins and Harlequin!)
^ARC from NetGalley (thanks Forever Books!)

I was scrolling through the HarperCollins titles on Edelweiss and came across Elusion. I was surprised I hadn't already downloaded it, since it sounds so awesome, so I did that immediately! I'm hopefully getting a print ARC of this, but either way I can't wait to read it. Heartbeat is one of the Harlequin TEEN books I immediately downloaded after my auto-approval. I've read Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott, and loved her writing in it. So I hope I'll love this one too.

And omg I freaked out when I got accepted for Before We Fall on NetGalley! I just finished this one, and it's so amazing. Though probably the darkest book I've ever read. Definitely not recommended for younger teens. Hell, I think even I'm too young to be reading that! But I really did love it. I was glad to get the opportunity to review Recipe for Attraction, because I loved the first book in the series and had been waiting for this one for a long time. I finished this one a couple days ago as well, and loved it. My reviews for both books will be up soon so look out for them!

Received from author


I just received a lovely swag pack from Ripley Patton, author of The PSS Chronicles series! Thank you so much for this, Ripley. The swag pack contains 1 giant Ghost Hand sticker, 4 smaller Ghost Hold stickers, 2 signed Ghost Hand postcards, 2 signed Ghost Hold postcards, one Ghost Hand/Ghost Hold keyring, and a cool Ghost Hand toy!
I will be keeping some of this aside for a swag giveaway that I will host soon :)

And that's my haul for this week. Crossing my fingers for a really awesome one next week! What did you get in your mailbox? Leave me a comment and link yours so I can visit you :)

18 comments:

  1. Got to love those auto-approvals. They are dangerous. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome :D So many great books. I also got Elusion ages ago; hoping to read it pretty soon ;p Hope you will enjoy them all :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the auto-approve. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, congrats on auto-approval! There's still part of me that worries HarperCollins make a mistake when they auto-approved me lol. I hope you enjoy all your new books and that your package arrives soon!

    ~Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book haul! I got Courtney's book to and I can't wait to start it. Enjoy!
    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2013/11/stacking-shelves-111613.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Auto approval!! I know when I got approved for CrushStar Multimedia LLC on NetGalley I couldn't stop talking about it, I had to tell everyone. lol I've never heard of the books that you received this week...is that weird. I'm going to look them up now though! :D and I've wanted to read Ghost Hand and it's so cool you got swag for it. I'll be looking out for that swag giveaway. ^_^ I hope you enjoy all your books and thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have before we fall too. i still have to read books 1 and 2 though but i heard great things about the series. happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS/Sunday post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, nice haul! Some great books - happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul of books, I have Elusion too and can't wait to read it! Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    Here's my Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of great books this week. I haven't heard back about Heart Beat but it looks really great. I got Elusion a few weeks ago and am really excited to read it. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man that looks awesome, I love getting swag packs!

    Have a great weekend :)
    Check out my haul here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elusion looks and sounds amazing. Enjoy it! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great book haul!! Love the swag you received too!! Have a fab week!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to getting auto-approved! Elusion really does have a wonderful cover :) I almost downloaded it myself, but I already have quite a few ARCs around that release date >.< Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope that the story in Elusion lives up to that beautiful cover. Fingers crossed! I'm looking forward to Heartbeat, as well.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got Elusion! I really want that one; it's so pretty and sounds unique! :D<3
    Happy reading & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!