Saturday, 9 November 2013

In My Mailbox #21


In My Mailbox is a meme previously hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelfwhich allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.
Not much this week, but some really awesome books I'm dying to read!


Gifted


Don't Just Speak Love by Chalie Teh

I actually have an eARC of this for review, but Chalie just sent me a finished copy which arrived today! I'm really excited to read this one. Oh, and the book is signed too :)


For Review/Blog Tour



ARC of With Every Heartbeat by Melody Grace
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens*
The Taking by Kimberly Derting*
Great by Sara Benincasa*
Othersphere by Nina Berry^
Remy by Katy Evans^

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)
^ARC from NetGalley (thanks Kensington Books and Gallery Books!)

I've already read With Every Heartbeat, but sadly it fell short of my expectations. My review will be up soonish. I can't believe I didn't see Faking Normal on Edelweiss before! Saw it and downloaded immediately. And The Taking was just put up there as well. So excited to read that. 

I never even knew about Great until my friend recommended it to me yesterday, and I found out it was on Edelweiss so I downloaded it. It's a retelling of The Great Gatsby, which sounds so intriguing! And I totally freaked out when I got accepted for Othersphere, because I love this series so much. It really needs more popularity in the YA world. And OMG guys. I got Remy for the blog tour! The third book in Katy Evans' Real series. I'm so freaking excited for this, you have no idea :D

What did you guys get this week? Leave me a link and I'll visit you! Also, come back next week for an awesome haul, because my HarperCollins print ARCs are currently on the way :D

19 comments:

  1. Wow nice! I've been seeing The Taking a lot. Is there something special about it? Same as Faking Normal. I definitely need to look into them more. I hope you enjoy them all! Bummer you didn't like With Every Heartbeat though. It has such a cute cover too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when authors sign books. That is always a nice feeling to have. You got an impressive collection of books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul of books, I just got The Taking and Great today - can't wait to read them! Enjoy your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep watching for a sale on Katy Evans' books but I haven't found one yet. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have the Taking :) I hope we both enjoy it. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also got The Taking this week. I've heard it's really good! I hope you enjoy it, and all your books.
    Happy reading!
    Lis @ The reader lines

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Faking Normal last week, am looking forward to reading that as it looks really great! Hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Faking Normal and Great awhile back. I'm looking forward to those. Courtney Stevens is a local gal, so I can't wait for hers especially! Remy! I have to buy Mine soon! I LOVED Real, so I need to read both of those! Great haul chica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have an exciting haul this week! Faking Normal and Great both look like good books and I'm looking forward to reading them.

    Thank you for stopping by my STS post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have to admit I'm a bit sceptical of a re-telling of such a classic as The Great Gatsby so I'd be interested to know what you thought about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I downloaded The Taking too, it sounds so amazing! Enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, so much awesome :D I hope you will love all of them. <3 I enjoyed Faking Normal; hope you do too :) I got The Taking as well, and cannot wait to read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so need to start with the Katy Evans series! I've heard amazing things about it and who doesn't love a boxer hero. Travis, anyone! Great haul! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely haul. I hope you'll enjoy everything. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A Great Gatsby retelling? Yes, please! I hope it's great!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Taking really does sound great and I cant wait to get to it. And YAY for signed books!

    Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh, Great the cover of Great looks gorgeous! I hope you'll enjoy it! (:
    Thanks for stopping by my STS & sorry for taking so long to reply back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!