Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #43: Sweet Reckoning

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins


Title: Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3)
Author: Wendy Higgins
Release date: April 29th 2014
Publisher: HarperTeen
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal

It’s time.

Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.

The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.

OMG GUYS. So freaking excited for this, you have no idea. And I totally love this cover! I seriously cannot wait to read more of Anna and Kai, and see how it all goes down in this one. Though I know I will definitely miss my favourite Nephilim so much after this conclusion!

22 comments:

  1. I have heard amazing things about this series, I haven't started it yet!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this! I love the Sweet Trilogy:) Great pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the series yet, shame on me. But I hope I'll get to it eventually. Great pick, the cover really is beautiful!

    Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pick. I've just started the first book.

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read the first book of the series, but I hope to do so soon!
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING PICK! I cannot wait for this one. I am dying for the conclusion to this series.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I haven't read the first book of this one yet, but I've been meaning to! Hop eyou enjoy this when you get it :)
    SIGNED Copies Giveaway || Crash Into You Review
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the first two books in the series but I would love to give them a try. I've heard great things about them and I'm really excited about the release. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. KAIIIIDAAANNNNNN! WOOOOOO! I loved the first, wasn't too crazy about the second but I'm glad they got together, and CANNOT wait for this <3

    A great pick!
    - Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cover & i really need to start this series !
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of the earlier books in this trilogy, but they have been on my TBR!
    Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW: http://goo.gl/7uwpo8

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have book 1 on my bookshelf and i heard so many great things about this series. excited to read it and see for myself.

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read this series, but it sounds amazing! I'll be sure to add it to my TBR pile. Great Pick! :)

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of the books in this series! But I've heard that they are awesome. I own the first book though. Perhaps I'll read it sometime!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A nice pick! I have read and really enjoyed the first book in this series but I still need to read the second - hopefully soon :-)


    Happy reading. Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read this series yet, but I've heard really good things and I LOVE the covers. Great pick!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really need to start this series already!!!! I need to meet Kaidan!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome pick!!!! I'm super excited for Sweet Reckoning!!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani
    Hope, Faith & Books

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dude I totally need to start this series... the covers are super pretty and they sound awesome! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was my WOW last week, I can't wait to find out how it all ends. Awesome Pick!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  21. YESS! I'm dying for this one! Awesome pick!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!