Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #44: Frozen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...



Frozen by Erin Bowman

Title: Frozen (Taken #2)
Author: Erin Bowman
Release date: April 15th 2014
Publisher: HarperTeen
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

The Heists were only the beginning.

Gray Weathersby escaped from the primitive town of Claysoot expecting to find answers, but what he discovered shook him to the core: A ruthless dictator with absolute power. An army of young soldiers blinded by lies. And a growing rebellion determined to fight back.

Now Gray has joined a team of rebels on a harsh, icy journey in search of allies who can help them set things right. But in a world built on lies, Gray must constantly question whether any ally—or enemy—is truly what they seem…



Taken was one of my favourite dystopian debuts of 2013, so of course I'm really excited for its sequel! I have no doubt that this will be as captivating as the first one, and I can't wait to see more of Gray and Bree. (Yes, Bree, not Emma. I'm Team Bree all the way!)


11 comments:

  1. A nice pick! I wasn't a big fan of Taken but I'm still keen to read this.

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard about this series before. Thanks for sharing.


    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I know! I can't wait either (and neither can Zahrah– she liked it!). I can't really decided whose team I'm on– frankly I don't really care :P The first was really good, and hope we can get this book soon :D YAYYYYY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zahrah read it too? Yayy that's so cool xD And yes we need this soon!

      Delete
  4. Wow! I hadn't heard a lot of good things about Taken, but now that you say it was one of your favorite debuts this year I think I'm going to have to give it a shot! Great choice Richa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Bree too! Taken was good and I really cant wait to see where the story goes. Great pick

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pick. I need to read the first book :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like everybody is waiting for this one. Great pick! :)

    Our WoW
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is on my list as well. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-unwept/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kind of hated book one.. but I do wish to see how it ends :) Great pick. <3 Hope you will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read book one, so I'm not really anticipating this one. I hope you enjoy it though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!