Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #40: Crash into You

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Crash into You by Katie McGarry


Title: Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #3)
Author: Katie McGarry
Release date: November 26th 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

I've been a huge fan of Katie McGarry ever since I read Pushing the Limits, and Isaiah has always been one of my favourite characters. I seriously cannot wait to read his story in this book, and know that he'll have his happily-ever-after too, just like Noah and Beth. He definitely deserves it. This book still feels so far away, though! Hopefully the time will pass by quickly, because I'm so freaking impatient for this.

19 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one too! YAY ISAIAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this!

    My WoW .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeep! Awesome pick! I hope I get approved on Netgalley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect choice - I can't wait to read this one too.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome WoW pick! I am dying to get my hands on this book! I need Isiah!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Great pick! I can't wait to read this one as well, I really enjoyed the past two books in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loved the first two books and now I can't wait to read this one. I hope you enjoy reading it too. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy that Isaiah finally gets his happily ever after (or at least I hope he does). He certainly deserves it :)

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. ASDFGHJKL: <3 Can't believe that this is happening. Adore Katie so much. Cannot wait for this!! Awesome pick.

    - Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect pick! I finished this one at 3:00 this morning, and it was well worth any lost sleep. Isaiah has always been a favorite of mine, too. You're going to love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my WoW and sharing the Warner love! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i got approved on Netgalley the other day for this one. i'm sooooo excited to read it. i know i'm gonna buy the physical copy just to have it on my shelf with the other books in the series.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I literally just got this one from NetGalley, and then a physical copy from the publisher, last week! Forgot to put it in my haul post though. Shoot! Anyway, I hope you read and love this book!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't even put into words how excited I am for this book. Great pick! :D

    Waiting on Wednesday
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES I want this one!! I have a feeling I won't be able to snag it on Netgalley simply because it's so popular, but I hope I do! I met Katie a couple months ago, and she is so kind. Love her!

    My Wow

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm excited about this one also! I loved the last two books in this series and I can't wait to see what happens with Isaiah :)

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really excited for this one, too!

    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so excited for this too! I agree- Isaiah needs his HEA! Great pick Richa!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!