Saturday, 19 October 2013

In My Mailbox #19


In My Mailbox is a meme previously hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelfwhich allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

Again, not much this week, but some really awesome books :)

For Review


Don't Just Speak Love by Chalie Teh
Crash into You by Katie McGarry^
Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins^
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge*

^ARCs from NetGalley (thanks Harlequin TEEN!)
*ARC from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins!)

I totally flipped out when I got accepted for Crash into You! Since most people I know had got it a few weeks ago, I assumed I'd end up being declined, but Harlequin TEEN approved me for both this one and Stir Me Up. I've read Stir Me Up already, and loved it. My review will be up pretty soon! As for Crash into You, it's my next read :)

Don't Just Speak Love is written by a Singaporean author and it's set in Singapore, so I'm fairly intrigued already. Plus, the cover is so pretty 
I just downloaded Cruel Beauty from Edelweiss a few days ago. I can't believe I never saw it up there before! It sounds amazing. A Beauty and the Beast retelling? Yes, please! Plus, it has such a pretty cover too.

So that's it this week but I'm obviously very excited about these. Have you guys read any of these/are looking forward to them? And what did you get this week? I'd love to know in the comments!

19 comments:

  1. Lovely haul of books. Come visit me as well. I hope you like your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog Turning Pages! While University is a lot of work, its also a lot of fun! You learn many new things and meet many amazing people! It has taken a lot from my life (more than high school ever has) I'm enjoying it. But I also love blogging and reading, so I'm doing my best to balance it all out (:

    Lisa
    Turning Pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stir Me Up was such a good read. I loved it and desperately want a sequel. I have Cruel Beauty to review as well. I'll get to it one day soon. :)

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cruel Beauty looks and sounds awesome :) I hope you enjoy it and I've yet to start the series by Katie McGarry. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Cruel Beauty last week but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I hope you enjoy reading your new books. Happy reading!

    My STS

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cruel Beauty! Looking forward to your thoughts on that one. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygosh! Crash Into You. I'm so jealous :( Dare You To is one of my favorite books! <3 Happy reading! :)

    My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about "Stir Me Up". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I literally screamed when I got approved for Crash Into You! I also got Stir Me Up too! Hope we both enjoy these reads! Oh, btw, new follower via GFC :D
    Stacking the Shelves || ARC of Paranoia, the 2nd book of Insomnia
    SIGNED copies of BEAUTIFUL CREATURES and ICONS giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. LUCKY! I really want to read Crash Into You, but I didn't request it. Too many fantastic books not enough time, so I had to say no to myself otherwise I'd have 20 new books a month. I really hope you enjoy Crash Into You and the rest of your reads - they all look amazing :)

    My book haul!
    -Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader


    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree about the beautiful cover on Cruel Beauty! WOW! Love it. Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved Crash Into You, I thought it was better than the previous books! I can't wait to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also received Crash Into You :) Waiting until next week to start it, but I can't wait. Happy reading!
    My StS .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty books. <3 they looks awesome :) hope you'll love them all. <3 I'm hoping to read Cruel Beauty soon as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been seeing Cruel Beauty so much lately, think I may have to get that one to read. Enjoy all your reads. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am just starting Crash Into You and I'm SO EXCITED! I freaking love these books like so much! I also got Cruel Beauty a few weeks ago and I'm really curious to read that! Enjoy your books, especially Crash Into You!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I LOVED Stir Me Up too! Julian is just... SIGH. I want him. That's all. And yay for Crash into You! I can't wait to start my copy also! I also got Cruel beauty a while back and I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! I wish I could make Crash Into You my next read, but it's for sure coming up soon! I can't wait to read Cruel Beauty either! I adore Beauty & the Beast retellings. Great haul...hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm dying to read Cruel Beauty. I'm such a sucker for fairy tale retellings! I have Crash Into You as well. Enjoy your new titles :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!