Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #39: Ignite Me

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi


Title: Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3)
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Release date: February 4th 2014
Publisher: HarperCollins
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew-about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam-was wrong.

In Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi created a captivating and original story that combined the best of dystopian and paranormal and was praised by Publishers Weekly as "a gripping read from an author who's not afraid to take risks." The sequel, Unravel Me, blew readers away with heart-racing twists and turns, and New York Times bestselling author Kami Garcia said it was "dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense." Now this final book brings the series to a shocking and climactic end.


This pretty much tops my list of most anticipated 2014 books! I seriously can't wait for this book, to find out the endgame and who Juliet ends up with (*cough*Warner*cough*) and just basically how everything plays out. I don't want to say goodbye to this amazing series but I'm so impatient to read this!


11 comments:

  1. Definitely waiting for this book too! :)

    My WoW

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Ignite Me!!! But I'm also kinda sad because I love the Shatter Me series so much:/

    Katie @ The Quiet Girl Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is amazing - can't wait for its release!

    Here's my WoW .

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to read this one too!! Unravel Me was all sorts of amazing so I really have high hopes for this one. I hope you'll get it soon :) Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't started with this series yet, damn! It does sounds so awesome and everyone is so enthusiastic about it. Have to start on the first book soon. Thanks for sharing!

    Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. February, hmm. I haven't managed to start Shatter Me yet, so I might just wait until this final book is published and then do a read-a-thon, what do you think? I'm not a fan of cliffhangers you see, but too much of a good thing can be off putting... Thanks for sharing honey, I'm calendar bound now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WARNETTE <3 Great pick! Waiting impatiently for February..and let's take time to admire the pretty cover. Here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Team Warner all the way! I am super excited for this one. I'm kinda hoping there are ARCs when I got to NYCC next month. Awesome pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooooooo excited for this one! I hope she ends up with Warner too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! Hope you'll love it. <3 I'm not excited for it at all, though. Sniffs. I LOVED book one. Then she had to ruin in with the whole Warner thing. NOT FAIR! I love Adam so much and he and Juliette was PERFECT together. Damn it. There is NOTHING I hate more than a love triangle. Don't understand them at all. Anyway. I do hope you will love it when it comes out :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really excited for this book! Please ignite me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!