Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #38: Sentinel

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Title: Sentinel (Covenant #5)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release date: November 2nd 2013
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Genre: Young Adult Mythology

It's a beautiful day for a war.

As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.

GUYS OMG. Less than two months until this one comes out! The endgame to the Covenant series... I don't know what to think about that. I'm obviously crazy excited fir this, but I don't want this amazing series to end! I love Alex, and Aiden, and yes, even Seth. This series has some of my favourite characters of all time, and I don't want to say goodbye to them. How do you guys feel about the anticipation for Sentinel?


11 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to have this one in my hands. I'll go crazy once TBD dispatches my copy!! :) But I don't want this series to end though :( Great pick :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh yes!! I am so excited for this book but I'm so sad to see it all come to an end.

    Fabulous pick! Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you at wanting this book and not wanting this series to end. Great pick!

    Have a look at my WoW choice at BookVenturers if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this from your TTT yesterday :) it does seem really interesting and i will need to check out this series soon :) Not too long till it's released :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just picked up the first book to this, it's been a while since i first saw this series and i think it's about time that I actually started to read it. Thanks for sharing :-D.

    My Waiting on Wednesday: N'15

    Georgie
    What She Reads
    tweet @whatgeorgiedid

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do want this book like right now. I need to know what happens to Seth! Great choice :D
    Here's my wow pick
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-18-vitro-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so anxious for this release. I am dying to read the book and at the same time really sad that all my favorites will be going away. :(

    I keep telling myself - it is ok, JLA will come out with a new set of characters that will fill the gaping hole in my heart left by Alex and Aiden and Seth.

    P.S. I'm secretly hoping Alex will end up with Seth in the end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first two books but have yet to start reading the series. Good pick and thanks for the push :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-65-second-chances.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't read Apollyon, even though it's sitting on my shelf! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick :D I own all the books but have yet to read them. Still, excited about peeking at the ending of the books, lol :D Hope you'll love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING PICK! I cannot wait to get my hands on this book!


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!