Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #37: Into the Still Blue

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week's WoW is...


Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi


Title: Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3)
Author: Veronica Rossi
Release date: January 28th 2014
Publisher: HarperCollins
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

Their love and their leadership have been tested. Now it's time for Perry and Aria to unite the Dwellers and the Outsiders in one last desperate attempt to bring balance to their world.

The race to the Still Blue has reached a stalemate. Aria and Perry are determined to find this last safe-haven from the Aether storms before Sable and Hess do-and they are just as determined to stay together.

Meanwhile, time is running out to rescue Cinder, who was abducted by Hess and Sable for his unique abilities. And when Roar returns to camp, he is so furious with Perry that he won't even look at him, and Perry begins to feel like they have already lost.

Out of options, Perry and Aria assemble a team to mount an impossible rescue mission-because Cinder isn't just the key to unlocking the Still Blue and their only hope for survival, he's also their friend. And in a dying world, the bonds between people are what matter most.

Let us all first take a moment to admire that beautiful cover.
*moment*
Okay. I'm so freaking excited for this conclusion! Now that the blurb has been released, I'm even more excited for it. This is one of my favourite dystopian series ever, and I can't wait to find out the endgame.
UPDATE: I now have an eARC of this book from Edelweiss! Thank you so much HarperCollins. This is a post I'd scheduled ages ago but I decided to leave it up even though I have an ARC now.


15 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this to come out! I love this series:)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is amazing!

    Here's mine:
    http://booksandbooksreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I have got this one too, but the thing is I haven't read the previous books in the series. I need to tackle them first. Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw this one edelweiss the other day and i requested it... even though i haven't read book 2 yet. but i know i'm going to want it ASAP after i read book 2. awesome pick :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Yes. this one can't get here soon enough!

    See what else I'm waiting on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to start this series soon! It sounds amazing. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh! We're WOW twinsies! I hope you enjoy it! I'll just be over here crying while I wait. LOL jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't even started the series yet so I'm not exactly waiting for this one but I look forward to read book one. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't started the series yet, but love the covers! Great pick. :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll confess that I still need to read the first books in the series, but it didn't stop me from requesting this one. :)

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, I need to pick up this series! I keep forgetting about it for some reason. It sounds really good and apparently everyone is excited about the new book coming out soon. Good pick!

    Christine @ The Bookish Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES! Wants this one very much.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad this one ended up on Edelweiss! I love Perry and Aria so much, and I'm dying to see what happens when they take to the open sea!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I'm dying for Into the Still Blue. <3 Loved the first two books. I need this one! Awesome pick :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog last week. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!