Thursday, 5 September 2013

Launch Day: Reading With Me from Spencer Hill Press


You guys! Guess what? Spencer Hill Press has launched their own reading blog-slash-book club! I think it's a great idea and I'm so excited about it. If you want to know exactly what Reading With Me is, here's a little info blurb.

Reading With Me is a fabulous virtual book club of awesome, concentrating on books released by Spencer Hill and Spencer Hill Contemporary. It's a way to squee with fellow fangirls and fandudes about the latest Spencer Hill releases, authors, and to ponder the ever-present mystery of Where Is Spencer Hill? (Which is like Where's Waldo? but with books and not a random dude in the same striped shirt over and over again.) At Reading With Me, we promote books that we're excited about and our goal is simple: Read them. Love Them. Come back for more.

You can find Reading With Me on:


Here are the upcoming books featuring on RWM! Click on the titles to go to their respective Goodreads pages.


November 26: FIREBLOOD by Trisha Wolfe 

I'm really looking forward to quite a few of these titles, like a couple of 2013 debuts - 


The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray and Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory

I've heard some amazing things about these two, and I have high hopes for them! Plus, aren't the covers just gorgeous? I can't wait until these books release.


But the one I'm most excited for? Easy!


Sentinel (Covenant #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Why Sentinel? I don't even think I need an explanation. The endgame to one of my favourite series of all time! I can't even begin to imagine how epic this book is going to be, and I'm dying to find out.

Anyway, if you're on Twitter, don't forget to check out the #SHRumors hashtag to find out some rumours about Spencer Hill Press! RWM is having an awesome launch, and I hope everyone will help support this new venture :)

2 comments:

  1. YES, Richa! You don't need to explain anything because I'm with you on Sentinel! I need to have a copy soon! I miss Aiden and Alex.

    I haven't read anything from Spencer hill besides JLA books but I like this book club idea. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think everybody's looking forward to Sentinel :) Thanks for telling me about this, there are a lot of titles on that list that I remember hearing about at BEA. I think I'm getting a copy of Fireblood, and Reclaimed looks amazing! I love the cover so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!