Sunday, 29 September 2013

In My Mailbox #17


In My Mailbox is a meme previously hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and now hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelfwhich allows us to share the books we’ve bought, borrowed and received.

I haven't done one of these in about 3 weeks, but I really had to do one this week because of an awesome package I got!

Won


I won this awesome prize pack from the lovely Joanne and Karen Rock! A signed copy of Smoke (Burned #2) by Ellen Hopkins, a friendship bracelet, two JK Rock Star wristbands, two bookplates signed by J.K. Rock, a really sweet card, three tattoos, Extracted and Reading with Me postcards, and 5 awesome Spencer Hill bookmarks! I'm so glad I finally have Frigid and Sentinel bookmarks 
Thank you so much for this, Joanne and Karen. You guys rock!


For Review



ARC of Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike (from NetGalley)
Trust in Me by J. Lynn*
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan*
Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger*
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong*

*ARCs from Edelweiss (thanks HarperCollins and Simon & Schuster!)

I'm so freaking happy I got accepted for Earthbound! I love Aprilynne Pike and I read this one just a few days ago - completely adored it! My review will be up soon for that. And I freaked out when I saw Trust in Me up on Edelweiss as well. My review of that is already up, so be sure to check that out. It's Wait for You in Cam's POV, and it's amazing.

Salvage sounds awesome, and that cover is so pretty. I have high hopes for that one. I still need to read Let the Sky Fall, but I had to request the sequel anyway, don't ask me why. But I've heard a lot of good things about this series, so here's hoping I love it too :)
And omg Sea of Shadows. Kelley Armstrong is like my idol, and I loved her Darkest Powers and Darkness Rising series so much. I can't wait to get into her new YA novel!

So that's it for this week. Not much, but I love all of it so much. Lots to read, but I gotta hold off a little until the SAT subject tests next Saturday are done. Wish me luck xD

What did you guys get this week? Excited about any of the titles I've mentioned? Leave a comment!

12 comments:

  1. Nice swag! I haven't heard most of your ARC's but I know the authors. I love Kelly's Darkest Powers too so I will def check this one out.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust in Me and Sea of Shadow both look awesome. I am loving your swag too:) Good luck with SATs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I won a copy of smoke too, but I heard I have to rd Burned first...
    I have earthbound I need to read it soon I hope it's good! I love the cover :)

    Happy Reading!
    New follower on GFC

    Dee @ Dee's Reads- my STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat haul! Earthbound, Salvage and Sea of Shadows all look amazing!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just requested Trust In Me from Edelweiss! Fingers crossed! Looks like you've had a good week! Thanks for stopping by my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just requested Trust In Me from Edelweiss! Fingers crossed! Looks like you've had a good week! Thanks for stopping by my SP & STS.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the pic, Richa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Earthbound AND Kelley Armstrong? Awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Lots of awesome :D Hope you enjoy all of it. <3 Such pretty swag. Sigh. Ohh. I cannot wait to read Sea of Shadows as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never seen Smoke before but it's so pretty that I now want it badly. I hope you'll enjoy it. I cannot wait to read Sea of Shadows and see what new Kelly has for us :)
    Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul Richa! I can't wait to read Salvage too, it looks like a great read! I also love the cover to Let the Storm Break! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on all your books and swag. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love reading your comments :) Make sure to link your blog (if you have one) so I can visit you back!